Prologue

Hi everyone! How's your day been?

This chapter is going to be about how she came to the Naruto world. The next chapter it will be about her first day in the Naruto world. Then the next will be a time skip to the beginning of Naruto.

Also sorry it took so long, I've had final exams ugh.

I hope you all enjoy~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     ~~Eve's POV~~

Am I dead?

I stood up, my eyes scanned the pitch-black darkness. Trying to find something that will alert me of where I was. A whimper escaped my mouth as fear engulfed me.

All I could make out was pure darkness. As my eyes searched, hoping to find any source of light.

'All I can remember was being trapped in my apartment, while it was on fire before blacking out. How did I get here?.' I shivered and tears appeared as I remembered crying out for any form of help as my home was burnt to the ground and only getting cheering and laughing as a response. The pain of the fire kissing my skin still lingered even though I didn't have the burns on my skin anymore.

I then shook my head no longer wanting to remember the pain, not just physically but mentally. I once again look around before calling out fearfully, "Hello?"

I hear my voice echo, surrounding me as I wait for a response impatiently. I quietly and nervously look around. A part of me hopes I don't get a response, especially when all I can see is a black void. I wouldn't be able to see anyone or anything that is with me, which scares me.

I wait there for what feels like an eternity. Listening for any kind of sound. But nothing comes, and I grow scared that I truly am alone in this darkness with no idea where I am or why.

But then, I hear footsteps. I jump up, immediately looking around trying to locate where they are coming from. They echo all around me making it impossible for me to know where the person is coming from. "W-Who's there?" I shakily voice, only getting the sound of the steps getting closer as a response.

Officially terrified, I start backing up. My eyes dart all around me trying to see even a silhouette, 'Oh no, oh god no. This is some kind of nightmare. Please.' I continue to back up and look around as the footsteps continue to approach from God knows where.

THUMP

I feel my back hit something, making me jump.

Is that a wall?

I then feel a hot breath hit the back of my neck. Instantly this caused me to jump away and try to run away since I knew there was no way in hell I was gonna see who or what that was, but my arm was grabbed causing me to let out a loud gasp.

I was pulled into what I now know is a chest. "Let me go! Please!" I begged loudly, struggling with all I have. Lights then blinded me causing me to close my eyes and to stop fighting, allowing this person to pull me to them and to get a better grip on me.

"Calm down. I'm not going to cause you any harm. If you behave yourself."

Hearing the deep voice of a male, I open my eyes to see indeed a male. But this male was clearly not human, he had what looked like horns on his head slightly covered by his messy black hair, and looking down I can see a black tail waving back and forth behind him. He was wearing all black and his arms had black veins running across them.

What the hell?

I look back up to meet the inhuman male's blood-red eyes that seemed to glow even in the now bright room. The male let out a sadistic grin revealing his sharp teeth, "Sorry for scaring you sweetheart, but it was all harmless fun. Now to get to business." I didn't get enough time to register his words before he threw me forward.