ZAP

You woke up that morning with Lev latched onto you, his arms and legs wrapped around your body like a koala. You blushed softly and wiggled your way out of his arms and try as you might, you accidentally wake him up in the process.

He let out a small groan and rubbed his eyes like a baby "Sorry Levy" you whispered, brushing the stray silver hair off of his face. "You can go back to sleep." He nodded and hummed in understanding before rolling over and curling back into a ball, falling asleep again.

You rubbed the crud out of your eyes and scanned the room. In the corner, you saw a Kenma who was like 16% alive being nagged at by the third-years. You decided to ignore them and crept over your sleeping teammates, almost stepping on Fukunaga's pinky finger and almost falling as you avoided doing so. Once you had made it to the other side of the room, you dug through your bag and picked out a short-sleeve red teeshirt and some black leggings and a black jacket for that morning's run. You stood and locked eyes with Yaku.

"Kenma's going with you." He said very sternly. You glanced over at the half-asleep Kozume who was staring at his feet and hugging a pillow like a child.

"Ok... Why?"

"Because I said so," he responded like he was my dad and crossed his arms. You hated this side of him but I agreed nonetheless.

"I have to go meet up with the managers first, so I'll meet him outside." You said as you grabbed your shoes and walked to the bathroom to change. You put on the clothes and wrapped the jacket around your waist, loosely pulling your hair our of your face with a spare hair tie.

You trudged into the kitchen to see all of the managers and some of the coaches busy getting ready for breakfast. I quickly found Coach Manabu and informed him that you'd be going on a run with Kenma. he gave you the green light to do so instead of making breakfast that morning. You then grabbed a water from the vending machine before making your way to the from of the building.

You walked outside to see Kenma weakly sitting on the bench, basically asleep. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" you asked, "You don't really look up to it."

"I'm not, but they said that I should go with you to get to know you better." His voice was quiet and super slurred.

You nodded, pretending you understood, but you didn't at all. You know him just enough to get by and that's risky enough, but you couldn't disobey direct orders from Demon-Senpai because he might cause permanent damage to you.

You and the gamer stretched a bit before starting the run. The plan was to run to a nearby park 3 miles away, take a break, and then jog back. Little did you know that you wouldn't be able to get through even one of these steps without a problem.

The crisp, cold morning air bit at your exposed arms as you let Kenma run in front of you so you could take some mental notes for practice later on. After you had run about half a mile, Kenma stopped abruptly, exhausted. Your absent-minded, clumsy, and oblivious self didn't notice though and you ran right into him, causing the two of you to fall to the ground.

-Kenma's POV-

[Y/N] was currently making me run in from of her which made me feel uncomfortable. I'd prefer running side-by-side, but she heavily insisted. I jogged for god knows how long, feeling my lungs tighten and my limbs ache I stopped, I needed a break before I completely shut down. 'It's too early for all of this.' I thought right before I felt the weight of another person crash into me and knock me to the ground.

-Third Person-

"ZAP" a huge flash of light emitted from the two of you and you both felt a shock of energy go straight through your chests. There was a slight pain that seared through your skin all over before there was a burning feeling in your right wrists, moving across, up, down, up, down, and across. You both felt slight dizziness run through your systems, followed by nausea but then everything stopped. It was just as you thought.

-----------------------------------------------------

That's all folks! Sorry for the minor cliff-hanger, but everything will be worth it in the end. I pinky promise. Also, feel free to tell me what fanfics you'd be interested in reading from me! Like I said in the A/N, I have a Shirabu X Reader and a Tendo X Reader in the works. I hope you're all staying safe and healthy during these crazy times.

Much Love,

Author-Chan