Levy

Meeting

The half-Russian male drummed the eraser of his pencil against his desk, resting his head on his hand as his eyes fell on the trees outside. Leaves swayed gently in the September wind. Some crisp leaves floated down, spinning lightly before resting on the ground. Last week had been nothing but boring and tiring for him so he hoped this week would bring something new. And something new it brought.

The sound of the classroom door opening caught his attention. Him and everyone else turned their heads. In walked a new girl he had never seen before and his heart leaped out of his chest. Her [h/c] hair fell perfectly around her face and her [e/c] orbs made him want to faint. He had heard about a new student... but he didn't know that she would be this beautiful.

The teacher smiled "There she is. Please, Introduce yourself."

The girl nodded politely and glanced around the classroom "I'm [Y/N] [L/N], and I'm glad to be joining you all this year."

[Y/n]... Her voice rang throughout his mind, rattling around helplessly. The way he was making her feel.. She must be his soulmate! He bit his lip, sitting up straight as he heard his name.

"You can sit in the back with Haiba." The teacher said before motioning towards him. [Y/n] walked past all of the staring eyes and sat down next to Lev, clearly trying to avoid physical contact.

He looked down at the girl with excited eyes, feeling his heart race from being so close to her. "You can call me Lev!" He said, excitement leaking through his tone.

[Y/n] nodded and smiled, reaching down to grab her things. Her smile... oh her smile... it was so pretty it made him want to die. Every part of him screamed to touch her, but he didn't. She was obviously trying hard not to touch anyone at all. He couldn't help it. The entire class period, he was thinking about her.

Finally, the time came for their next class. He wanted to be around her for longer. He wanted to keep talking, he wanted to stay beside her. He stood up, grabbing his bag and looking down at her. She was clearly startled, but he was too in love to notice.

"So, [Y/N], what class do you have next?" He asked, gripping the strap of his bag tightly. He prayed prayed PRAYED she had science next

"Oh!" She glanced down at her schedule which was neatly tucked into the front pocket of her binder. "um... Science.." She mumbled, gathering her things together. His heart leaped

"Me too! Wanna walk together?" He asked, plenty of joy in his voice as he bit his lower lip 'please say yes...please say yes...please say yes...please say-"

"Oh, uh sure" She nodded and stood with him. 'FUCK YEAHHH'

Lev quickly grabbed her wrist and his heart sank. No spark. No mark. No soulmate. He tried not to show his disappointment as he dragged her to science. Soulmate or not, he wanted to be with her forever. The way she made him feel was so different and he never wanted it to go away.

-----

The Walk Home

[Y/n] hit the tall her male. It didn't hurt but he still reeled back all the same. "Tell. Me. Now!" he stayed quiet "Lev Haiba!" She shouted at him, huffing angrily.

"Fine! Just don't tell Kenma I said this, but He was staring at you for like 5 minutes."

The girl's expression instantly turned from one of frustration to one of panic. She pulled out her phone and checked her face and teeth, prodding her skin as the male continued his sentence.