Mia

Two weeks. Two fucking weeks of feeling like a complete idiot but completely not regretting anything at all. After I saw he had a whole harem of women swooning for him online I knew my chances of seeing him again were very slim.
Yet here he is, climbing through my window like a thief in the night.
"I won't ask what your doing here because that's pretty obvious". I say as I watch him play with my nipple trying to hold myself together while I ramble this out.
"However you left without a word for two weeks, and now here you are waving your magic dick around thinking I'll be putty in your hands". There I said it.
"I didn't see you too angry two weeks ago when you where riding my face and sucking this magic dick". He smirks. "In fact, you moaned on it all fucking night".
This guy had some nerve. I laughed, not because I found it funny but because I couldn't shake the fact that he was right.
"Your right, then, I didn't have an issue with it, but I'm not just some booty call either. You can't just climb in through the window when the rest of the harem is busy".
"Harem?" He asked, genuinely looking confused.
"Forget it. You want something to drink? Climbing up walls and through windows seems like a lot of hard work I'm assuming"? I said with a smirk and started walking towards the kitchen, knowing well what I was wearing and adding an extra swing into my step.
I could hear him follow me through.
"Parched".

Rounding the kitchen island I pulled open the fridge and grabbed two beers clinking them together.
"Hope you like some good old Guinness"? I asked.

"A fat ass and women who loves her beer. How did I get so lucky?" He looked up asking the ceiling.
"Come on, i'll put a movie on or something".
I made my way towards the single armchair while he sat on the three seater leaning back with his legs open.
He tapped his right foot on the ground and with his head pointing towards his thigh assertively said "come here".