Mia

I knew I should've told the police about this guy. I guess my curiosity was wearing thin.
"Why are you here?" I asked as he slowly turned around. The butcher knife I was carrying in my hand was shaking but I was putting on my best persona to seem unfazed.
I had to take a step back, this man wasn't what I was expecting. Cold chiseled jaw, eyes the colour of diamonds and the what looked to be the body of Adonis.
"Put the knife down Mia". He slowly pleaded. If I wasn't so embarrassed and turned on I'd freak out how he knew my name or where I lived.
Just as I was about to ask him, he grabbed my wrist and the knife fell out. My apartment was small and in between the two doors my corridor only had space for one.
He moved in closer and for a second I swear I could hear him smelling my hair.
"What do you want? I didn't tell the police anything". I could feel the blush creep up my cheeks.
"I'm not here to hurt you, I just want to see if your ok after today". He breathed.
"You couldn't come knock on my door the old traditional way?" I asked sarcastically staring him up.  Still with my guard up I allowed myself to relax.
"Now where is the fun in that, if coming through your window surprised and backed up against me and a hard place" He smirked.
My mind was all over the place, is this the same guy only a few hours earlier giving me orders to now so close to my skin burning I'm struggling to breathe?
"Well how do you think I feel? I saw a dead man today and had to give reports on what happened and lied to the police about you. Then you show up in my house trying to open my bedroom door. If you care I feel like shit".
He slowly released my hands and stared down my face into my eyes blocking my surroundings with his arms coming up to the door frames.
"What do you try and seduce all your victims into submission?" I asked as I looked a his strong arms closing around me fighting to tighten his grip on the door frame, his veins sticking out for me thinking how am I feeling like this over arteries.
He slowly turns his head to the left and with a smirk says "seduce? Victims? Submission? Baby if I wanted to seduce you this wouldn't be it".
Slowly as he turned his face back towards me the pupil in his eyes changing he brings one hand towards my breast. Should've kept my bra on! Sliding his hand towards my neck he holds it in lock as he tip my neck back to look at him.
"Something about you I can't put my finger on, seeing your chest rise slowly, watching, feeling your nipples get harder, feeling your pulse in my hand, doesn't seem like I needed to seduce you at all. If I can take any guess it would be that if I slid my hand down your shorts i would probably drown in your own ocean."
Even if I tried I couldn't keep a guard up. Feeling hot and bothered over a man I don't even know who broke into my house, I try to pull all my restraint together. This man makes me feel like a little school girl in his presence. That ain't who I am. Two can play this game.
I squared my shoulders looking deeper into his eyes.
"You came looking for me, this ocean might be flowing right now but you jumped on that wooden boat to set sail". He wasn't expecting that's however whatever he thought he hid his emotions well and smirked into my face.
I took the opportunity to grab onto his belt and feel the little skin under his shirt. Soft yet hard I could feel the bumps of what seemed like a tattoo. As I tried to look down he loosened his hold on my neck allowing air to fill my lungs and lower my head down to fixate my eyes on his belt.
I always made the first move, i Initiate what I want and go for it, this man had my mind so fogged up i couldn't bring myself to start.