Riot

For a women with a smart mouth she sure did seem nervous. Should I watch her catch her breathe and squirm or take the lead? Decisions, decisions.
When I set out to find her I didn't know what I was looking for but it's pretty clear that hard wooden boat was looking for an ocean to dock in.
"Once your in the boat there ain't no way out Mia". Her hand paused on my buckle as she looked up at my face. This was it.
With her own smirk she slowly started to unbuckle my belt. Taking her time, knowingly caressing her fingers across my skin. Pulling the buckle apart she slowly sank down onto her knees, removing my clothing, never removing her eyes from mine.
"The ships about to sail, daddy. All abroad".
I was done for.
"Your doing a lot of staring at my cock instead of sucking it baby".
"What's your name?" She asked
"Is now the time for questions? You decide you want to know my name right before you suck my dick?"
"Is it too much to ask whose dick I'm about to suck?" This was starting to get comical.
"Royce".
She hummed across my tip "Royce?"
Grabbing her hair enough of waiting, she opened up slowly licking down my length and swirling it in her warm mouth.
I watched her eyes turn devilish and she slapped it against her tongue and take me all in.
"Fuck yes, just like that baby". Her slow long sucks had me delirious and wanting more as she picked up her speed. Up and down, slow and fast, sucking my dick like it was the last Ice cream on earth. Pulling her hair tighter I took the lead as I watched her gag. Tears falling from her eyes moisturising her pretty skin I grabbed one with my thumb and pull my dick back to put my finger in her mouth.
Licking it off it was time for me to play.
As I grabbed her behind her legs she wrapped her arms around my neck and viciously attacked my mouth, feeling her breathe and hum down my throat.
In her room i felt an arm chair and lazily sat in it with her still on my lap.
"You got two options baby, you can come sit on my face or my dick. Which one would you like?"
She thought for a second and I grew harder knowing what option she would choose.
Slowly she got up and pulled her shirt and shorts down while I sat in the chair, wide legged and relaxed.
As she walked towards me she bent to the side pulling the level on the chair laying it flat and started crawling up my body.
Face it is.