happy birthday to me

So people here it is I'm doing a lot of updating latly so whoop. In this chapter Raven is 12 I'm aging her up so we can get to the main story moving faster so let's a go.

Ravens POV
I was woke up by a jumping crazy lunitic otherwise known as Evra Von my one true best friend. "Raven Raven wake up wake up" Evra screams shaking my hammock.
"I'm up I'm up GOD what's so urgent?" I ask
"hmm let me guesses maybe your birthday" I laughs
"How yah that. How longs it been again?" I ask smiling seen as I already knew I had been counting since I got here.
"Um 4 years here 4 years as my friend" he grins jumping up and down. "Now come on" he punches me in the leg.
"Can't I sleep for a teeny tiny little bit more" I beg.
"Nope" he says swinging my hammock so I land on my face "Mr Tall wants to see you he says its urgent"
"Ugh" I moan "what now"
"Just come on" he says smiling like a goof, I guess he knew what it was.
"Im coming im coming, impatient child" I say in a mock posh accent.
"Older than you" he says over his shoulder. I kinda moan laugh (is That a thing) and follow him to Mr Talls tent.
TEENY TINY TIME SKIP THE MR TALLS TENT (that's a lot of The letter T)
"Finely what took you so long" yells Mr Tall cheerfully.
"She would not get up" chuckles Evra
"They say age changes you" Mr tall says "I guess they were wroung" he smiles
"Anyway" I yawn "what do you need to say?"
"I have been think miss Black' you have been with the cirque for a number of years now and I think it is time you were in the show" Mr Tall finishes.
" What could like run that past me again" I ask shocked by what he just said.
" I think you should join the show" says Mr Tall again.
"Really your serious" I stutter
"No I'm Mr Tall" (bad Harry Potter joke there)
"Ah I'm gonna be in the show" I scream hugging Evra. "Wait" I stop "when"
"Tonight so get something planed, oh and you may need this" he says chucking me a black hoodie jacket.
"Um I can't wear this you know with the wings and all" I say pointing at the big hard to miss wings.
"It's enchanted when it is worn it will hide the wings as if the are not there" he says seriously.
"Cool" Evra says from behind me "put it on" He pushes. I put the jacket on and it like my wings disappear.
"Wicked" I say spinning around trying to see my back " thank you" I smile.
" You are welcome. Now come there is a birthday to celebrate if I remember correctly" Mr Tall pushes me out of the door along with Evra and points towards the show tent " they are in there go ahead they will be waiting" he says but when I turn around to talk to him he is gone without a trace, creepy.

Me and Evra walk in to the tent to be attacked by Hans Hands who was standing up right pulling us in to a hug. "I can't breathe" I moan
"Oops sorry" he muttered "anyway take a seat we have been waiting for ages"
"She would not wake up" Evra laughs
"We kinda guessed that" Two Bellies shouts
"I'm that predictable" I laugh
"YES" everyone shouts causing me to blush.

"Hey" shouts Johnson (he was a super stretch kid) "open my present"
"Okay okay I'm working on it" I chuckle picking up the small red box.
"Open it open it" Johnson yells. I ripe of the paper and put it on the table inside there was a black felt box that read gems, I slow open the box to see a charm bracket with a R charm on it "it's amazing Johnson thanks" he blushes slightly
"We all thought you could start collecting charm, you know so you alway remember us" he smiles
"Why would I ever forget you it's not like I'm going anywhere is it" I say quite worried about what he said. I look at every one to see worried looks "what what are you not telling me" I yell.
"Raven you know I hate to look in to my friends futures but I have seen yours and sadly it... Doesn't look to good" Mr Tall say giving me a sad look. "What what happens to me" I stutter
"That I will not say, I'm deeply sorry Raven" he puts his hand on my shoulder but I dodge him and run out of the tent and down the road that lead to the cirque.

I kept running and I wasn't gonna stop that was until I i crashed in to a kid. "Um sorry" I muttered keeping my head down. "No no it's my fault" mutters the kid. I look up to see he was about my age. " So what you running from?" He asks
"Um well I'm kinda running from my future" I mumble.
"Well it will catch you soon" he says
"I guess your right" I smile. After that we just stood in silence not saying a thing until another boy came running towards us " yo Darren where you been you were meant to be at the game twenty minutes ago what yah been.... Oh I get it" he says smiling at me "so who's the girl"
"I don't..."
"I'm Raven" I shout cutting Darren off "and I go to go" I start running off down the street.
"Well bye" yells Darren after me and I run off suddenly feeling happier than when I started.

Well that's this done its a bit longer so I hope you enjoyed