⇞ rescue plan? ⇞

Start from the beginning

We walked in the market and Clarance pulled out coins.

"Let me buy them instead," I said trying to keep our identifies as secret as possible through my power.

"I think that would bruise my honor."

"I am a Queen and you a Prince, I don't think you need to bring honor in the matter," I said lightly which made him smile.

I went ahead to the nearest cloth shop in the market and bought the most inconspicuous item from the market using my full power to make him believe we are nothing but commoners. Everything was going on smoothly as we bought clothes, even found an empty store to change.

Fergie and Clarence even bough extra weapons, while Syrion had two more men and they stayed away from three of us so that if team one is in trouble team two could help.

We were just silently following the bracelet which I couldn't really understand how it worked. Honestly, my knife keep ticking against my skin like it wanted out or maybe warning me about danger but I was too scared to use it or pull it out even though it looked like a simple dagger.

I was yet to talk to Morel and understand the use of this weapon. But then again it made me wonder, did I even want to?

Suddenly a carriage halted in front of us and a group of men and women in silver robes stepped out everyone bowed on their arrival and we followed suit. 

I looked at Fergie who mouthed the words Healers.

Air kingdom was known for healing and stealth and it made me wonder if our stealth was not enough to save us.

"What the hell I am doing here if I am caught my father will kill me."

In some bizarre sense, this was nerve-racking yet fun and I found it worthy of a laugh.

Clarence the dull monotonous Prince was freaking out.

The healers walked the street like royalty and my heart thudded loudly in my chest as they walked towards us.

"You two." One of the healers said my heart was caught in throat.

They were pointing out Clarene and Syrion.

Fergie gave me a sheepish look. Blood Assassin she mouthed which didn't make sense, yet.

"Your blood does not smell like someone from our Kingdom."

The man who said that was tall, skeletal skinny, and had scary grey eyes.

How does he now how someone's blood smell's like?

They both rose up and they were not looking least bit scared but angry since this was a matter that involves a brother and a lover. 

They were already bringing long chains and I could see the water near the port market crashing in roars.

Instead, I tried using my power to calm everything down, on Syrion and Clarence to not get angry, and even realizing this was my weapon was warning about, I tried to keep the healers from killing them.

"Don't kill them yet." Another woman healer said, her skin shining shade of hot chocolate.

Her grey eyes were even scarier than the man.

"There is something else unsettling." He said and looked around at us while I avoided his gaze.

And then as his eyes passed me I realized he could not detect us because Fergie and I were protected under Blood Assassins magic. I would not be detected but these two were powerful being without the amulet like I had.

I was trying hard to keep their power hidden convincing healers silently.

 And if I let them go alone to wherever these people take him, this might mean war.

"They are with me." The stupid Empath in me said before these two could be taken away and we all were separated in enemy Kingdom.

I mean I had a pirate King, Water Kingdom Prince and a warrior Blood Assassin, I can escape somehow.

The healers' eyes narrowed in synchronization.

Fergie looked agonized at what I did.

"Who are you?" They asked surprised how my blood was not something they could detect since Blood Assasins are never caught.

It felt like the other three were begging me not to say it out loud, so I didn't.

"I am the leader of Enerbis traveler and this kingdom has my right hand in the hold. I am here to help her escape."

I could feel Syrion silently murdering me with his gaze.

The skinny man inhaled sharply, "Take them away to the palace. Special guests need special treatments."

TRAPPED! LMAO!

Anyway...writing at home is killing my creative cells and bringing up my angry cells. Like, let me write in peace for just three hours daily. The downside of a middle-class family is we don't have a solo children's room and to top that there is not a thing called personal space.

I LOVE my family but just for 21 hours a day, not the 3 hours I want to sit and write. LOL

Anyway today I gave them a clear warning its working for a while, let's see how long it lasts.

Let me know, how did you feel about the whole adventure? More to come and we might see our handsome King in the next one ;)

HAPPY READING!