chapter 22: his past trauma

Start from the beginning

jungjanggoo7162 replied
u make it sound like you're some expert... like,, who even needs your opinion?

manbokwolxxd replied
troll

author_moon_fanclub replied
this is for kayesjay you big fat white nasty smellin fat b*tch why you took me off the mothaf*ckin schedule wit cho trufflin dirty white racist ass big fat b*tch oompa loompa body ass b*tch i'm comin up there and i'm gonna beat the f*ck outta you b*tch

moonsupporter53 replied
shut up lol her stories are amazing

- - -

"What the hell-" Seokjin's jaw dropped as he scrolled through reply after reply appearing under his comment. "My comment wasn't even that bad..."

Buzz- Buzz- Buzz- Buzz- Buzz-

"Argh-" Seokjin got up from his seat and hurriedly switched off his phone. "What on earth?!"

"Hey, you okay?" Jimin leaned over his partition, eyeing Seokjin with a look of fake concern. "You don't look so great."

"Mind your own business."

Jimin shrugged with a cheeky smirk on his face. "Okey dokes."

In a daze, Seokjin packed up his things and headed towards the door.

-•-•-

"Just like that? You're done?" Jieun frowned as Byulyi muted the conversation and navigated away from her wall. "Aren't you gonna wait for his reply or something?"

"He's not gonna reply," Byulyi said with a knowing grin. "People like him just speak mindlessly. My reply should put him in his place for now."

"You sure?"

"Mmhmm-" Byulyi hummed as she clicked on an Untitled document on her desktop. "Jieun-ah, now's not the time for that. I need to show you something right now. Ah - there."

"What is this?" Jieun squinted as he made out the first few words of the document on the computer screen. "'Chapter 1: Dreams. Jiyeon-ssi! Jiyeon-ssi! Jiyeon looked up from her cluttered desk.' Wait-"

"Yup! It's my new book~" Byulyi brimmed with pride. "I completed my first chapter today."

"Are you kidding-" Jieun groaned. "Don't tell me you're naming them Park Jiyeon and Jung Janggoo again-"

"Why? Those are nice names-"

"They are nice-" Jieun scratched her temple, wondering how she should phrase her words nicely. "But maybe you could take that guy's feedback into consideration-"

"No, I like it this way-" Byulyi said with a frown. "It's like the same character acting in each book, but with a different role each time. Something like... a parallel universe thing. I like the concept how Jung Janggoo and Park Jiyeon find each other in every story, you know? Something like Haru and Eun Danoh in 'Extraordinary You' - not like you'd understand though, since you've never watched that before-"

"Okay, okay-" Jieun said patronisingly as she crashed onto the couch a few seconds later. "Do whatever you like. After all, that's what your readers like, anyway. How would my feedback matter anyway, right?"

Byulyi grinned as she turned back to her screen.

Jieun whipped out her phone, scrolling through her YouTube feed for a while. She raised her eyebrows as she chanced upon something familiar-looking. "Suggested... 'Still With You M/V by JK'..."