🍃Chapter 7🍃

Start from the beginning

The thing is that Dad had given a new car to Anaya in the morning as she has joined the university. Daneen request her to drop her and pick her also from the university because her car is broken.

Then why would Hoorain lied? Or she is pretending but why would she pretend.

Who are Hoorain why are you so mysterious?

Silence fell on us as I saw dad deap in thoughts with a deap frown on his forehead. I don't know what is going on in his mind but one thing is sure that he is thinking about Hoorain.

Soon we reached home and I kill the engine after parking the car in the porch.

We got out and enter in to the living room. I walk towards my room but before any one of us walk any further a loud angry voice boom in the living room.

I close my eyes tiredly before turning to face the angry bull.

"Burhan what you did is wrong you trick us . You bastard. See Ammi he is an ungrateful bart who has come to snatch our everything. "

I look at Dadi and saw her smiling and looking at me with a spark on her face.

Uncle Shahzab and Hiba aunt's face was worth watching. It was really for me to stop myself from laughing.

"Ammi you are smiling. How could you ammi. Don't you understand he took everything from us" aunt Hiba shouted on Dadi which made angry .

"Now now relax lady we don't want your head bust with blood pressure right and now that you have already opened this topic then lets clear few things okay." I calmly walk towrds Dadi and settle myself beside her. I put my hand around her shoulder and give a kiss on her forehead.

My eyes momentarily moves towards Hoorain and saw her looking at us with dreamy and I think pain expression. Now what is with this girl.

Anyway I focused on my main work and look around and saw everyone present there even Daneen and Anaya but when did they come.

When you were busy in Hoorain's thoughts.

"Okay so lets start with the floor management. Although I want to throw you out but you see my dadi is generous enough to let you live here.

"But....

"Shhh... miss Hiba . I don't like people interfering when Iam talking"

"So where was I ohh! Yes, lets start with the floor you will be getting the third floor and you can use the main kitchen as well but you are not allowed to put a foot in second and first floor not even in the garden."

"But third floor is small it has only two rooms" Daneen protested like a spoilt bart.

Ahh its so much fun to see there faces.

"Two rooms a store room a small kitchen a balcony as well. You forget to mention this miss Daneen". I said with a smirk.

Nobody said anything for two minutes but how can a queen bee stop herself from talking.

"What if we don't do that. What will you do huh"? I roll my eyes at her and stand up from my place and hovered over her small figure. Showing her who is dominating and ruler her.

"Is that a challange I am hearing here. Tch tch my bad why don't you ask your husband what will happen if you don't listen and follow my orders." I clench my teeth threatening her to say another word.

"What is he saying Shahbaz. Say something why are you silent"

"Yes dad say something . I can't leave my room" Daneen said.

In all this a weak soul stood there silently watching everyone not caring what will be the results, she just want to take a calm sleep which will hopefully took her pain away.

"Pack your things we are shifting and thats final. No more arguments on that."

"Good dicission if I were you I would have probably do that Shahbaz uncle" I said and then walk away from there to my room to freshen up . I can still hear there angry voices but who cares its what they wish for.

Hoorain's POV :-

I move towards dadi jan and sit beside her and put my head on her shoulder to get as much warmth as I can get.

"Dadi you will come with us right. You will live with me right?" I waited for her answer and become scared when she keep quite and didn't said anything.

But before she could say anything mama came towards me and pull me by my arms . I become startled by her sudden action.

"You are coming with us Hoorain or else ...
She start shooting daggers at me scaring me more.

"Stop scaring her Hiba she is living with us . She and Amma both will stay at there respective rooms they are not coming with you gyuz". Wajiha mom said while pulling me towards her. I really want to hug her.

"Really Wajiha now you will talk don't you dare to forget what will I do so stop provoking me" mama said in low angry voice .

"Hoorain is not going anywhere she is staying with me and thats it". Dadi jan's angry and authorative voice boomed in the living room.

I sigh in relief when I saw mama backing away from me.

I thought she had agreed on me living with dadi but who am I kidding she took hold of me and dragged me to a far corner away from everyone.

"Listen to me girl if you dare to live with them then I swear I will kill that old lady infront of you and will put all the blame on your sweet Wajiha mom. Now its your final call. Either way you will say yes or else...

With that she walk away leaving me all bothered and sad.

Ya Allah please direct me on right path. Please help me Ya Allah.

Aslamoaliakum and Hi lovelies 💕💕

Hope you gyuz enjoy reading it. 😊

Take care of yourself and your family ❤

Thankyou for reading and supporting ❤❤

-Norrulain123-