My makeup was flawless, my eye lids were coated with a layer of rosy eye shadow, with a perfect stroke of eye liner over it. My lips had also been painted a beautiful nude color. This was by far, the best I had ever looked and I would be lying if I said that I was slightly sad that all of this was only going to be seen by my kidnapper.

(Please note that I do not own this image

(Please note that I do not own this image.)

My hair was also immaculate. It had been curled and styled into a large, messy bun with strands falling out and a small, elegant clip held a few in place. It looked so thick and voluminous yet didn't feel heavy at all.

(Please note that I do not own this image

(Please note that I do not own this image.)

I felt a small smile work it's way onto my face. But soon forced myself to wipe it off once I remembered that I still had no idea why I was being made to look so fantastic.

Turns out, the people each had a purpose. The maid got me prepared, then there was also a stylist, hair dresser and make-up artist. It bewildered me by how many people it took to get one person ready. Who knows how much this must have cost.

"Miss, it's time to get you changed."

I simply nodded at the maid who was stood next to the stylist. They began to unzip the bag that held my outfit however my heart stopped as soon as I saw it's context. It was a stunning, white ballgown. This was a wedding dress.

My jaw dropped and I didn't miss the look of pity in everyone else's eyes as they watched me carefully, assessing my reaction.

"N-no."

I slowly began to step away from the stylist, heading towards the door. There was no fucking way that I was getting married to Antonio. Now I was well aware of his intentions. Everything made total sense now. The relaxing bath and facial, the makeup and hair. He was trying to get me off guard so his people could dress me up exactly how he wanted like some brainless doll.