🌸 Chapter Five (B) - Too Early to Say it

Todoroki's POV:

"T-Todoroki-kun?!"

I looked whos behind me by that familiar sweet voice.

"I-Im SO sorry!! I-I didnt n-noticed, I-"

"Its alright, I know you didnt mean it." I said.

His face was still red and embarassed. The completion with his green fluffy hair made looked like a cute strawberry. I smiled, my cheeks were dusted with pink blush.

Hes getting redder.

Oh gosh, did I do something..?

"Midoriya, are you okay? Your face is red." I said, as I stepped closer to him with a tone of a little worry.

"N-No! I-Im okay!!" He said waving both of his hands then fiddled his fingers in the middle of his sentence, added with a dorky smile.

He got me a little worried. I just thought hes sick..

"Done with your little lovely moment?"

I looked at Uraraka. She rosed an eyebrow, made that smirk on her face, And hands on her hips.

I dont like that smirk, what is she up to?

"U-Um, w-what do you mean Uraraka-san?" Midoriya asked (his red face was gone all suddenly). I turned to him but hes next to me this time, I can feel my cheeks spreads the blush more.

She giggled softly and smiles. "Cant answer that Deku-kun! Lets just enjoy with these adorabke fluffy kitties!" Uraraka then sat on the floor next to Asui, then started to chatter.

This made me happy. Even with just a few people in this cafe, I never knew why we get to meet up here. Midoriya must've liked cats too.

"Hehe, looks like this cat seem to like you!" Midoriya looked directly at my shoes. I looked down and seen a white cat with grayish black spots. Even the spot was on its left side of its eye.

I kneel down and grabbed the cat with both of my hands gently. I let it rest in my arms and it closed his eyes, then stood back up. I smiled softly.

"This is a cute one isnt?" I asked to Midoriya. Smiles still.

Midoriya nodded and smiles back. His freckled cheeks blushed in bright pink.

"It might be just like you.." His eyes are focused at the cat I held as he said.

What does he mean?

The cat purred. Its eyes then opened. It also has the same heterochromatic eye colors as I had. Turquoise at the left. Gray at the right.

Midoriya giggled next to me. His little giggle is going to give me a heart attack.

"I guess I found your twin!" He said, smiling more bright.

"Midoriya, I swear your smiles can brighten up this cruel world."

Why did I said that?

He went red again, he looked surprised. "W-What?"

"What"

God.. this is embarassing, my cheeks blushed to crimson red. I felt a bead of sweat rolling down my blushing right cheek.. But Im glad he didnt heard it. I think.

"You two would make a good couple, kero."

I turned at Asui, carrying a cat between her arms like me who had white fur, and an addition of multi-colored spots of dark gray and caramel.