🌸 Chapter Five (A) - Late Arrival

a little note that this is a long chapter! you may move on💖

----
Midoriya's POV:

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I slowly sprung up from bed and reached out my hand to the button where the alarm stops beeping like crazy.

I took a short strech with my arms and back then back to the normal with a slight relief feeling after.

I sat on my bed and looked over the curtained balcony with the sun's rays trying to get through.

Ugh, what day is it?

I grabbed my phone from the pillow. I checked my phone and its Saturday.

I forgot, Im going to hang out with Todoroki-kun..

I should head downstairs to eat now, just going to have a big day with my crush.
-

[ Time Skip: After Breakfast ]

I immediately ran towards the stairs which was an easiest route back to my room.

I need to change now! Todoroki-kun might've been changing to his civilian clothes right now!

"Woah, slow down there tiger!"

A hand was placed by my right shoulder whichstopped me and its about like a inch left to the first step of the stairs. And turned to see Kirishima! Hes wearing his red-orange shirt and gray shorts. He even wore a white bandana.

"O-Oh good morning Kirishima!" I greeted him with my everyday smile then fully faced to the red maple leaf-like hair male.

"Hey there Midorya!" He smiled back.

His smile.. so BRIGHT! Now that explains why Kacchan loves to see Kirishima smiles. I should write that down.

"So whats the hurry?" He asked.

"O-Oh, um.. its just 'bout me, T-Todoroki-kun, Uraraka-san and Asui just hanging out at the mall for while." I responded.

"Thats cool! And manly too to see he finally asked you out!" He chuckled a bit and lightly punched my right arm.

"A-Ask me out?! N-No not like that y'know! Just hanging out as friends." I responded with a little hand waving to Kirishima. I secretly cringed a little about that one word. (You.. dont need to guess what word I cringed at.)

"Come to think of it. You two looked pretty made for each other! I can see you both changed after the festival, even Todoroki. And seeing you both getting closer one another is manky to see that!" He grinned and put his hands on his hips. His development did changed.

"But at the same time, you both kinda looking all shy and blushing when your both near each other from time to time. Are you both alright?"

N-Nani?! I-I thought-- I thought hes all cool and stuff! D-Does he like me too??

There goes the silence. I tried to find some words to explain it. I have my reason why Im all that but not Todoroki's.

"Y-Yeah were okay! Probably something." I finally replied, fiddling my fingers.

He smiled but showed up his (wholesome) white, pointy teeth and put up the thumbs up, before he could turn his thumbs up back to his hip and the other down. "Just tell me if your officially Todoroki's boyfriend now Midoriya!".

The last thing he said before he walked to the other direction..

I frozed in place and gone red.