🌸 Chapter Three - Smiles and Silence

Midoriya's POV:

Todoroki brought me back upstairs to my dorm. Walking through the halls without a word. Feels like awkwardness fills in the air. Neither of us broke the silence.

Earlier, Todoroki excused the rest to head back to my room (Im still looking forward for Monopoly, why must take me back Todoroki-kun). I may still have some energy left but, I really enjoyed being carried by Todoroki. NOT because, y'know.. I just.. it feels like a very soft pillow that I love to hug with. (Wait I-)

We reached to my room, he walked towards my bed and placed me down gently. I feel at ease now. I smiled at him and he smiled back, we dont want awkwardness in the air but chat a little.

I sat up on my bed and start to talk about a topic. While in the middle of our conversation, Todoroki's cheeks begun to dust pink for like a milisecond then disappeared.

Did he.. just blushed?

..S-So cute!

"Oh yeah, Midoriya, can we use your notes tomorrow when were doing the project?" Todoroki asked. "Sure!" I nodded with a smile.

Todoroki likes to read my Hero Analysis notebook that one time (maybe since we started talking). Yeah sure, my drawings about heroes were good. I like to draw too though, even when I was writing about them.

Others may think Im a fanboy of heroes, I mean I am. Im not afraid of that though.

Its awfully silent afterwards. I was being a little playful with my thumbs again. I didnt took another glance other than playing with my thumbs.

The eerie quiet air was a little long

I begun to space out a little about him again.. I love him so much..
-

Todoroki's POV:

If your all wondering why I lose for Midoriya back at playing Twister, well.. he seem to be unease after if its just us. Its.. kinda embarassing I would tremble in the inside.

Its like Midoriya's bones are gonna break again. But we all know now he doesnt take damage to his bones anymore.

I took a little glance at him, he's playing with his thumbs and smiles. Until his adorable freckles were dusted in pink.

That suits for a cinnamon roll like him, so cute!

I smiled at him a little. He looked at me, his smiled disappeared then gone flustered. He covered his face with his hands, I couldnt help but to give a little soft chuckle. I also like the embarassed Midoriya, his green forest hair and red face looked like a tomato. I would have bought a notebook and write down all the things I love about him.

"Shoto when will you stop your little teases?"

Did.. Did he just called me by my first name?

"What did you said to me?" I asked with surprise, I feel a light blush on my cheeks.

Midoriya jumped a little, he went redder than before and went back covering his face with his bare hands.

My heart skipped a beat afterwards, he said my name. I dont know how to describe it but.. adorable? I smiled again.

Sometime after that, our phones begun to buzz. We picked up our phones from pur pockets and it came from our groupchat.

"Forget writing, go type in your laptops instead

E-mail to me before the deadline or hardcore training you children"