Welcome to Gravity Falls

3rd POV

At 6 AM, Dipper and Mable were awoken by their parents. They didn't want them to miss the bus even though the bus arrives at 11 that early noon. The twins got their stuff ready and were ready to leave at any moment.

Mable put Waddles on a leash and they all started walking to the car. They sat in the car in complete silence as their parents drove them to the bus stop.

When they got there there was no one waiting for the bus except for them. So, they just sat in the car playing songs on the radio or Mable playing eye spy.

Finally, the bus drove up around 10:56 they got out of the car and their dad helped load their stuff onto the bus and started to say their goodbyes.

"Bye, mom! Bye, dad! "

Mable yelled while hugging them both. Dipper just stood not too far but not too close either. After the three pulled away their parent's attention was on Dipper.

"See you when you get back Mason. "

Their dad said patting dipper's head. Their mom just ran to him and hugged him. Dipper barely hugged back.

"Watch out for your sister, Dipper. "

Their mom said pulling away and smiling. Dipper just nodded and stepped into the bus with Mable following. They, mostly Mabel waved as the bus drove off.

Later on the bus

"Dipper, are you excited that we finally get to go back?! "

Mable asked kicking her legs back and forth while smiling out the window. Since she didn't get a reply she sat up on her knees and looked over the back of her seat to see dipper asleep and listening to music. She sighed and sat back down while looking out the window again.

Mables POV

I miss Dipper. I know we don't hang out anymore but we could still text or talk on the phone or even have sleepovers in the living room as we used to! But, whenever I ask how he doing or if he's doing ok he just replies with 'I'm fine or 'I'm ok, don't worry.' How can I not worry? He hardly even talks anymore. He sometimes comes home late with bruises and a black eye. He bearly even eats!

I wish we were still close. Or at least a little close. Ever since we came back from Gravity Falls that summer, he's been more closed off than normal. I wish he would just talk to me and tell me what's wrong. But Dipper is not the type to try and worry people so I doubt he's going to talk at all.

Maybe this summer we can become close again! Yeah, that sounds like a plan! I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Later entering Gravity Falls
Still Mables POV

"Mable."

I opened my eyes to see dipper standing by my seat with his backpack on and his other bags in his hands. I then feel Waddles move on my lap. He licks my face and oinks.

I stand up and grab my stuff along with the leash connected to Waddles. I follow Dipper off the bus and see everyone there besides our Gruncles. I guess they're late. I yawned and stretched as I walked to where Soos and Wendy were.

Dipper was behind me and just looking down with his hood on. I drop my stuff and hug Wendy.

"Heya, Wendy! "

"Sup, Mabes! "

She grinned hugging me.

"Look! I'm as tall as you now! "

I point out while moving my hand over my head to her head.

"Yeah, you wish! "

She said hitting my arm. We both laugh and I look at Soos and hug him too.

"Hi, Soos! "

"Sup, dudes! "

He laughed hugging me back. We pulled apart and I see that he was still taller than me.

"How's the business been?"

I asked as I hit his arm. He just laughs.

"Good, brodette! "

"Hey, aren't there supposed to be two of you? "

Wendy asks nudging me. I look over to where Dipper was to see that he wasn't there nor was both our stuff.

I look around till I see that he was loading our stuff into the trunk with Waddles sitting in the back seat. I sighed in relief.

"Thanks, Dipper. "

I say with a small smile.

"Bro, I could've done that! "

Soos said while patting Dipper's head.

"Hey, man! Long time no see! " 

Wendy said walking over to Dipper and hitting his back. Dipper went forward a little from the hit and he just smiled. He then went to the other side of the car and got in the back seat.

Wendy and Soos just stood there confused and surprised. I was a little surprised too. I mean normally he would laugh and start blabbering nonsense for being around Wendy. Unless he's over her. Well, he should be since it's been over 3 years.

We all got in the car and headed over to the mystery shack. I glance over at Dipper only to see that he's just leaning on the door and looking out the window. He doesn't even look like he's alive. Just a blank face. Maybe when we get back we can bond somehow.