Soul to Win

Bills POV

"Is he alright? "

"For that last time, I'm don't know. "

I sighed heavily. Shooting star has been bugging me for the past hour. pine tree hasn't woken up yet so I don't know if he is alright or not. I only know that he is alive... Well close enough to living.

"Well, are you even trying?! "

She threw her hands up. I glared at her in annoyance.

"I'm in my human form and I'm trying to keep his soul here so if you mind... "

I said looking to a tree across from the ditch we were still at. She looked at the tree and groaned in annoyance as she dragged herself over to it.

"Now let me focus."

I closed my eyes and tried to focus all my energy on dipper.

"You know when Gruncle Ford finds you..."

I tried to keep focusing as I ignored her comment.

"He will try to kill you."

"Will you please be quiet."

I growled.

"I'm just saying. Dipper would probably be sad if your dead and with what you said about loving him..."

I quickly stood to my feet and turned away from Pine tree.

"I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AS LONG AS HE IS ALRIGHT!"

I yelled with my whole body and hair turning red. I took a few deep breaths and calmed myself down. I then remembered I was supposed to be watching his soul.

"Shit!"

I flipped around and saw pine trees body shaking violently over green light. I dropped to his side and held my hands over him.

"WHOEVER YOU ARE GET THE HELL AWAY!"

I yelled into the mindscape. Someone or something is here and they are trying to steal Dipper's soul.

"He's not yours you know."

"What?"

I asked looking around everywhere.

"He doesn't need you."

"That doesn't matter! Now leave him alone!"

I yelled trying to push them back.

"You can't fight me off and save Mason at the same time.~"

The person spoke teasingly. I growled and set everything around me on fire.

"Oh~ what a temper you have bill.~"

A figure then appeared. I looked at them in shock as I met their all too familiar green eyes.

"Y-you..."

"Ah yes...let me introduce my real self. The names Aldemer."

"..."

"Woah! You should see the look on your face!"

He laughed. I looked at him more closely. He had the same chain around his neck, he wore a black suit with a long tailcoat, he had light blue eyes with the familiar green pupils, and he had short black spikey hair.

"Like how I look?"

He said posing. I glared as I pulled out of my thoughts.

"What do you want with Pine tree?"

He smirked the smile I would use when I was up to something.

"I'm taking Mason as mine.~"

As his?

"You love him?"

I asked hugging Pine trees body closer to mine.

"Of course I love him! Who in their right mind wouldn't?"

He grinned.

"He won't accept you once he finds out who you really are."

I spat.

"Oh, bill...He knows me as three different people by now!"

"What do you mean?"

I rose my brow.

"He knows me as 'Roman', 'Justin', and now he should know the real me...Aldemer!"

"WHAT'S YOUR POINT?"

I growled.

"My point is if he doesn't love Me then I can be anything or anyone he wants!"

"See bill, you make deals and twist them for your own entertainment. While I help those who feel they have no need in this world. Those who have no will to live. I set them free, and in return, I keep their soul."

"That's not setting them free. That's trapping them again after setting them free."

He rose his brow.

" Well, it's not like I eat their souls. I just keep them as a power source."

He shrugged. I sighed heavily.

"What do you want to leave Dipper alone?"

He then burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes as I hugged Pinetrees body tighter.

"All I want is him!"

He grinned. 

"Well your not getting him without getting through me."

"Oh, how fun.~"