Chapter III:Lampo's Nightmare|Daemon's Amusement

Почніть із самого початку

Shikaku paused in his thoughts.

Was it just him,or did Byakuran just mentioned something that he really really wouldn't like?

The boy shrugged his shoulders,ignoring the feeling of dread within him.

....He'll remember it later!

With that,the ravenet went on his way to the academy.

(He was seven yours old by then and had recently just received his memories.)

He wondered why Byakuran had to tell him of all people on why he and the others were reincarnated:I mean,since he knew where the others were,couldn't he just tell them instead?

Shikaku will later regret that he didn't remember the nagging feeling in his mind.

~●~●~●~

He was doomed!

His life was finished!

Why did it have to be him of all people?!

Couldn't it have been someone else?!Like,Knuckle or G?!

Heck,he'd willingly encounter Alaude first,instead of this-this....this psycopath!

Shikaku trembled slightly,a horrified expression on his face.

He knew that smirk.

The way he held himself...and that creepy and dark aura.

It none other than Daemon Spade.

"Oh mio dio...questo meglio non essere reale...(Oh my god...this better not be real...)" He bemoans,wanting to just kill himself at the moment.

He wasn't that much afraid:the opposite,really.

He was happy to have met a fellow guardian,but he wished that it was anyone but Daemon!

Why?Because this person has a bit of a few screws loose on his head or something...why else would he go around framing up Cozart,planning Giotto's demise if said blond hadn't retired in time and if he hadn't known then,and killing most of the descendants of Cozart Shimon,and plotting the demise of one Sawada Tsunayoshi and his famiglia!?

...Well,then again,it was better than nothing.

The smug smirk being aimed at him right now might as well been a sign of his impending doom.

"Ciao,Lampo.Benvenuto all'inferno~.(Hello,Lampo.Welcome to hell~.)"

Shikaku groaned.

"Yare,yare.What a drag...it's Nara Shikaku now,stupid Yamanaka."

The other chuckled as they sat beside his desk table.

"Nufufufu~!I'm surprised that you knew my new name now...its been two years since I've been waiting for you guys to appear.I haven't been able to confidently point out just who the others were..."

The ravenet snorted in response,leaning forward to relax onto his desk.

"Of course I would:we're the heirs of our allied clans!And just so you know...I can show you who the others are.Everyone else is here,all save for Knuckle...he hasn't been reincarnated yet.That,or he may simply be staying quiet." Shikaku hummed.

(What Shikaku is saying is that according to his' and Inoichi's past memories,they've been friends since they were babies.)

The blond pursed his lips a bit as he was surprised,then he raised an eyebrow of disbelief at the last part.