20| The Outside World

Start from the beginning

Wyatt kissed a trail from my lips to my neck. I tilted my head to the left to give him better access. I gasped when I felt his hand cover my breast. It was as if every nerve in my body was on fire for this man. I would never get enough. 

His lips went from my neck to my breast. His mouth closed over my hardened nipple. As he flicked his tongue over the sensitive bud, I couldn't stop the little moans that slipped through my lips.

"You know," he said when he looked up at me, "there's something I haven't had the chance to do with you yet. Something I've been dying to do." 

His hand ran down my thigh and his voice was low and ragged. "I want to taste you, Lia." 

To make sure I knew he didn't mean a simple kiss, he slid one of his fingers inside me. 

"Do you want that, Lia?" 

My answer was a loud moan. "God, yes." I wanted everything. I needed everything. I needed every part of him inside me. His fingers, his tongue, his hard erection...everything. 

He let out a deep chuckle and continued to kiss his way down my body. My body screamed when he removed his finger. It wanted more. An instant later, Wyatt took me into his mouth. By back arched off of the bed and I buried my hands in his hair. I tried pressing him closer to me. I've never felt anything like this. 

His hands gripped my waist and he pulled me even closer. His tongue stroked my depths with a masterful talent. I felt my need rising. My breaths were coming out in short pants as I felt myself get closer to orgasm. Just when he rubbed my clit with his thumb, I lost it. I cried out his name as my release hit me. By body spasmed as he continued to deliver unimaginable pleasure. 

As I tried to return to Earth, he climbed back up my body with a satisfied smile. His lips glistened with the evidence of my orgasm and he licked it off with his tongue. "We should have done that way sooner." 

I giggled before he kissed me again. Just like our first time together, I felt his hand gently lift my thigh. His hard erection teased my entrance. 

"Are you ready?" he asked. I saw the questions in his eyes. He knew there was no undoing this after it happened. He wanted me to be sure. 

I wrapped both of my legs around his waist and lifted my hips to take him inside of me. "Yes, Wyatt." 

He entered me in one smooth, powerful stoke. We moaned in unison as he filled me. His head dropped to my chest. "Fuck, I've missed you." 

He withdrew just enough to slide back inside me. I sucked my bottom lip between my teeth. No one felt like he did. He was so full and hard inside me. But he was going too slow. Tonight wasn't about savoring. It was about want and need. 

"More," I begged as I ran my nails down his back. 

He took the hint. If he had any kind of restraint before, it was gone now.  He held his body up with his outstretched arms. His hips swung freely as he pounded into me. Yes. This is what I needed. I needed Wyatt. I needed the passion that only he was able to give me. 

"Fuck, Lia. You feel so fucking good." Sweat broke out over his forehead and his voice was gravelly and full of emotion. "I don't think I can stop." 

"Don't stop," I moaned and I lifted my hips in time with his thrusts. "Wyatt, don't stop..."

And he didn't. He took possession of my mouth as he continued to make love to me. His tongue danced with mine and I felt my body getting closer to another orgasm. My hands gripped his shoulders, my moans getting louder. He silenced them with another kiss. Two seconds later, I felt my body milk his as I came. This release was more powerful than the first one. It coursed through my body with an electric shock. 

I felt his body start to tense up and I knew he was close. Just like Wyatt knew me better than anyone, I knew him the same way. I placed my lips to his neck and sucked the sensitive skin there. That did it. 

"Fuck! Lia," he moaned as his own release took over him. I could only smile as I felt him release himself inside me. 

He buried his face in my neck as his body continued to spasm and he tried to catch his breath. I stroked his damp back as I basked in my happiness. 

He finally lifted his head to look down at me. "That was..."

"Amazing," I said with a smile. 

He grinned before he withdrew from my body and collapsed on the bed beside me. I turned on my side and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and traced his fingers down my arm. 

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly. 

I nodded my head. "I'm perfect. Are you okay?"

He placed a kiss to the top of my head. "I'm perfect." 

I snuggled closer to him as I felt myself starting to grow tired. When he started stroking my hair, I knew I was going to be asleep in seconds. I didn't care. I was content. Happy. And I wasn't going to let anything ruin it.