" Wednesday , like I said before , my parents anniversary is today but they wanted to go on a trip together " He hissed slightly . Ugh , why's he so moody ?

You and Kai walked out and both of you headed to your room . As soon as you got into your room Kai pinned you to the bed .

" Kai what are you doing ? "

" I want your attention , you only paid attention to Alara all day " Kai leaned down and kissed your neck .

" Is someone jealous ? "

" No " he bit your neck to try and get you to shut up .

" Kai , I think you are , and with how well you get along with kids , I think you would make a good dad one day " you giggled a bit .

Kai then stopped .

".... Kai ? What's wrong ? "

"... I know I'd make a good dad , but at the same time I do and don't want kids .... "

" Huh why ? "

" Well .... right now , the only person I'd ever think of marrying is you " Kai grabbed your hand and kissed it . " but if we had kids , then just like today , they would steal all your attention away from me " As Kai explained he kept planting kisses all over your body which made you squirm . " as selfish as it sounds , sometimes I just want you all to myself and I don't want to share with anyone " the kisses finally trailed upto your face but Kai didn't kiss you . He just stared down at you with a loving gaze .

" But what if we had a daughter ? Then it would be like having a mini me and then you will have two of me and have even more attention, you diva . "

" ..... That two for one deal sounds great , let's cash it in now " Kai leaned down and finally kissed you . Just as he started moving his hand up your shirt , the door opened .

"..... What are you two doing ? " Alara stood there rubbing one of her eyes .

" .... Twister " you replied .

" .... why is his hand up your shirt ? "

" Busted " Kai pulled his hand out .

" Can I sleep with you ? " Alara scooted into the room a bit more and shut the door .

" Alara ,Your a big girl " Kai started but you elbowed him .

" I know it's hard to sleep in a new place with a bunch of people you dont know " you got under the covers and patted next to where you were lying  . " You can sleep with me Alara , Kai go back to your room "

" No " she grabbed Kai's arm and hugged it " Brother too..... "

" Alright " Kai picked her up and put her in between you and himself .

( Wednesday)

You walked into the kitchen and found a big mess .

" What are you two doing ? "

" We're making Cookies ! " Alara cheered .

" Wait I thought we were making home made play dough ? " Kai raised an eyebrow while poking at his phone , probably looking for the recipe.

" Oh boy  , let me see the damage " you tied an apron on and got to work . 

" Since we threw it all away , why don't you make pancakes for breakfast instead Kai ? "

" Any shape requests ? I'll make pancake art ! I've always wanted to do that ! "

You and Alara both gave each other a nervous look.

" Uh , How about a ......... Duck ? " You guessed it would be easy enough.

" Pinkie pie ! " Alara cheered .

" make Lloyd a pink yellow and blue poo emoji , since he's a pansexual shit " Jay walked in .

" I-I'm not pansexual " Lloyd argued .

" Only time will tell " Jay snickered.

" I don't remember taking orders for anyone other than my girls " Kai snickered .

" Kai make the Mona Lisa as pancake then " Nya walked in " Since you only take requests for your girls "

" Yes ma'am "

" Haha ! Brothers gonna cry ! " Alara giggled and hugged Nya .

( 8 pm )

" Bring her over more ..." Kai looked at the floor as he talked to his mother .

" oh ? "

" Yea .... she's lots of fun and dad isn't the only man in her life , she said she's going to marry me "

" Ha , that's adorable son , this is my little girl , Daddy's little girl is a saying for a reason , You want one ? Have one of your own " Ray laughed .

" That's not fair ! You have Nya too ! "

" Not Anymore , she will always be my little girl but now she has your friend "

" Ugh dont remind me " Kai groaned .

" I can't marry you Kai ! " Alara crossed her arms .

" What?! Why ?! "

" Because your brother complex is weird ! And you have to marry (Y/n) ! If you mess this up I won't play with you ! Don't make her cry ! "

" I'm your brother , your supposed to be on my side " Kai whimpered slightly . He's at the mercy of a six year old girl ......

Alara skipped upto you and hugged you . " Bye (Y/n) ! Go easy on my brother , he's a dummy sometimes , but he loves you , so don't worry " She winked then walked back to her parents and left .

"...... (Y/n) ..... "

" Uh yea Kai ? "

" I want a daughter ! "

" Huh ?! "

Kai picked you up bridal style and started carrying you into the temple . " You heard me "

" Kai I can't guarantee anything ! I can't just decide it's gender ! "

" Well we better start trying then " Kai threw you onto his bed and pinned you down .

" Now ?! "

" Now , But if ur not ready then I guess I can wait "

" To be honest , I'd prefer to wait to have kids ,  now is too soon "

"...... Fine , but I want a baby girl !  "

" That's not how it works ! "

A/N : ...... I mean I like it . Idk , hopefully u do too , this one is kinda more about Kai , instead of the kid but since I randomly gave Kai a sister, it felt like a very sensitive subject..... Also , Alara is my " Wifeys " oc that she let me borrow ....