⚘ Shinazugawa Sanemi

f l u f f

You entered his estate with a swift pace, you were walking from the rain and mud was following in your shoes every step you take. You took off your wet haori and shoes at the entrance then, hung your sword from the wall.

“‘nemi?” you called as you went to the back of his house. You were still wet, knowing your boyfriend would be mad at you, of how much mess you made at his large home.

You shivered a bit as you were gretted by a gush of wind, probably from his breathing. You smiled, he was doing his best to become more stronger.

“Sanemi! Look what I‘ve got!” you called him as he glared at you, looking at your [Eye Color] Iris

“You know that I‘m in the middle of a training right?” he crossed his arms as you giggled, approaching the Wind Pillar.

“Stop for a while babe! Look what I got!” you said again as he sighed and he look at your hand, covering some of your uniform’s sleeves.

“A fur ball? I don’t have time to take care of that.” you pouted and blinked at him as he looked between you and the cat on your hand.

“But ‘nemi! This poor thing needs a home and he was wounded and h–his family already died.” you sniffed as his glared softened.

He doesn‘t want his girlfriend to hurt her feelings.

“Fine, keep that fur ball, you will take care of it, not me.” he went back to the training but looked back at you, “Take a bath and change your damn clothes” you smiled then nodded, thinking what name would be perfect for him.

“[Cat‘s name], c‘mon. Let‘s take a bath.” you said a name out og the making you squeal.

“That‘s it! [Cat‘s name]!” you cheered as you opened the bathroom door, inside your shared bedroom and placed your clothes at the counter.

You started to take a bath with the cat, making sure there were no muds left in his fragile body.

After you took a bath, you went dry to wear your clothes. You laid the cat on it‘s own towel and let him dry up.

“You are so cute!” you cuddle the cat up to your arms. You entered your shared bedroom and combed your hair carefully as the cat walks around and looking around at the unfamiliar place.

As you finished fixing your hair, Sanemi entered the bedroom, he was in sweat, looks like he was about to take a bath too.

“Hey babe, are you already done?” you leaned into his firm, well–built chest, resting your arms as you kisses his lips as he kisses back.

“Tch, yeah. I‘m about to—” he was cutted off when he felt the fluffy furball on his leg.

“Aww! He likes you too!” you giggled as he rolled his eyes.

“I know you are going to take a bath too, go on babe and rest. I‘ll play with [Cat’s name]” you sent him your sweet smile as he flushed a bit.

“Huh?! [Cat‘s Name]? What a lame shit.” you gasped and pouted a bit.

“But it‘s cute, now go! I‘ll wait for you.” you pushed him inside the bathroom as you heard his irritated sigh.

“I‘m sure he will like you too baby! You are so adorable~” you brought up the cat on your way to bed as you rubbed it‘s head, he started to purr in satisfaction.

Days passed, Sanemi didn‘t even bother noticing the little cat making you a bit irritated, but you let your hopes up. You wanted a cat for a long time now.

You were out for a mission assigned with Mitsuri, leaving the cat with Sanemi for almost 5 days.

“Tch, stupid furball, I don‘t know why my stupid girlfriend left you with me.” he sighed as he faced the blue irised cat as he pawed his nose.

“I have no choice now, would I?” he stood up from the bed, going to his large kitchen, started to make breakfast for him and the cat.

He made eye contact with the cat quite often, the cat only meowed, he was always leaning on his leg making him a bit cringe.

As he placed the food on the table, he lift the cat on the table, as if he was joining his breakfast.

“Quit staring at me and eat your damn breakfast, would you?!” he eyes it and it only meowed.

Can the cat actually understand him? He is always meowing when his owners are communicating with it.

They both finished their breakfast and Sanemi started the day with a training, he started to went up to his Dojo, bringing the cat with him so he wouldn‘t break some things at his Estate.

They arrived at the dojo and placed the cat on the backyard.

“There, scratch up the woods. I know you like those shit.” the white furred cat started to walk around the garden-like place.

He entered the Dojo and started his training.

Those days were almost a routine for that five days, it was new to him but as hard it is for him to say, it was an interesting one.

“Okay, [Cat‘s Name] let‘s go to sleep. I‘m sure [Y/n] will be home any hour now.” he went to the bed as the cat jumped and laid beside him.

They were finally sleeping, you entered the estate quietly, trying not to wake your lover up.

You sighed as you entered the bedroom, you smiled at the two figures snuggling up to each other. You went to kiss your boyfriend‘s forehead and rubbed your cat‘s head softly.

“Great job babe, I love you. Sleep well.” you smiled as you started to change into your normal clothes.