⚘ Shinazugawa Sanemi

s m u t

You are now supposed to be a Hashira. The new one, you are ranked up because of how many demons you slayed just in a week.

You were roaming around the Headquarters, this is your first time going inside, by yourself. You are usually with a Mizunoto too.

Everything is so different when you stepped into the estate. The feeling was surreal but one thing bothered you the most.

You felt that someone you knew is at this headquarters but you didn‘t lay a finger on it. You were feeling nervous who it was because you had a strong feeling.

“Ah, you must be the new Hashira? Come with me” you knew that it was the Insect Pillar so you went beside her.

You looked around the estate, it was full of trees, grasses, leaves and there is also a pond. Everything was breath taking and you smiled.

You arrived in front of a big house, rather a mansion to look how big it is.

“Welcome my dear children, I see that you are all well.” the man said, everyone started kneeling, so do you.

“We see that you are still in good Oyakata–sama.” the Flame Pillar said and the Master chuckled.

“As you all know, we have a new hashira. Please come here to be recognized.” he said and you stood up, going infront and your eyes widened as you heart started beating fast.

Your attention got to the Wind Pillar, Shinazugawa Sanemi. His eyes also widened as you two looked at each other then the both of you looked away.

“I–I‘m [L/n] [Y/n], I‘m the new Sky Pillar, it‘s nice meeting you all!” you bowed and they nodded.

“She became one of you because she just slayed almost a hundred or more.” some of them snickered and shocked.

You body didn‘t looked like you slayed so many demons, you just have a fair body, not too skinny not too chubby.

“Sanemi my child, please tour [Y/n] around the area so she wouldn‘t be lost around.” Oyakata–sama said, looking at the dirty white haired man.

“Y–yes Oyakata–sama.” he bowed his head and the Master smiled.

“Good, you are dismissed, be safe my children.” his child helped him to get inside the house and you all stood up.

“We shall be going now, Shinazugawa, take care of her.” the sound pillar said and he nodded.

“Tch, let‘s get fucking going.” he held your wrist gently in your surprise.

You both blushed at the contact Sanemi made, he started to show you the butterfly estate then shows you the direction of the Stone Pillar, Himejima Gyomei.

After all those stuff going, he started to show you his house ehich is suprisingly a bit far from the headquarters.

He let you entered the house and he held you close then said something in your ear.

“I fucking knew it was you, the shitty girl in my dreams, every where I go, there‘s something bothering me.” he growled in your ear and you blushed.

“S–stupid, were soulmates.” you said as your breath hitched as he came closer to you, kissing you.

You kissed him back, he licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance but you declined. He squeezed your ass and you moaned a bit, he entered his tongue in your wet cavern. Fighting for dominance, of course he won. Taking over your mouth.

He trailed his kisses down your neck, he was looking for your sweet spot. You moaned and he found it, sucking and biting making you moan even more.

“Shit, I’ve been waiting for you to do this.” he take off your haori then your uniform, blushing at his action, you helped him a bit and he smirked when he saw your [Skin tone] then your breast.

He carried you to his bedroom and you covered your face with your hands, also covering your breasts and he placed you down on his bed, he took off his top then starting to massage your breast. He flicked and twist your nipples making you moan in pleasure.

“Sa–sanemi...” you mumbled and he looked at you, his eyes filled with lust and pecked your lips.

He torn off your panties and snickered as he saw how wet you are. He pressed his thumb on your clit. He started to play with it more.

“A–ahh~ Sanemi” you bit your lower lip, trying not to moan too loud.

“That‘s it, moan my fucking name [Y/n]” then he started to enter his two digits and he started to move it.

“Fuck, you’re bleeding” your tears welled up and he kisses it.

“Shhh, it will go away soon.” he fastened up the speed a bit and you quiver at the feeling.

“Sanemi, faster!” you groaned out and he smirked.

You were close to cumming but he removed it.

“H–hey!” he chuckled deeply making you turned on even more.

He took off his pants and your eyes widened at his size. He switched your position making you on the top of him.

“Ride me.” he demanded as you grinded on his hard cock. He moaned, how sexy of his voice. You teased him a bit and you alined your pussy on his dick.

You straddled in his lap, he sat up a bit as he suck your nipples, because of the pleasure, you sunk down fastly than you expected as you threw your head back.

“Damn, you‘re so tight baby.” he groaned in your ear as he spanked your ass cheek.

You started to ride him, going up and down then circling your hips. You started to go faster on his meat rod.

“Tch, you like that don‘t you slut? Look how your pussy taking my cock like that, it‘s like struggling for itself.” he said, his voice deeper and more sexier.

It makes you close to your peak but he stopped your hips then switched your position, you on fours.

He slammed back into you making you gasped. That way he could fuck you senseless and reach the parts he didn‘t reach when you were riding him.

“Ahh~ Sanemi! More” you moaned out, your lower half is on the bed already as he spanked your ass again, goddamn that was hot.

“Shit, you naughty little girl, you’re still tight and wet.” he rubbed his finger on your clit making your arousal increase.

“Sanemi! I‘m cumming, shit.” you breath heavily and he burried his balls more into you and he rocked his hips harder.

“Go on, cum on me. I‘m cumming too babe.” he hit your g–spot so many times until you realesed and you moaned, your toes curled and gripping his pillows.

His thrust became sloppier and with a few thrust, you felt his cock twitch inside you and he came into your cunt as you both moaned. His hot seed dripping in you as he pulled away.

He hugged you and cuddled you in his arms, dang that was rough for your firsts.

“I love you, I‘m glad you‘re here now.” he whispered as you burried your face into his chest.

“I love you too, I actually waited for this moment to come.” you both breath heavily and he kissed your forehead and you both went to your dream land.