⚘ Shinazugawa Sanemi

f l u f f

You and the pillars are out for the night, celebrating some [Occasion] at the moment, since Uzui is the one who likes to drink and everyone does too, you all decided to drink.

"C'mon [Y/n]-chan! Don't be stubborn! Shinazugawa-san will be going too! Everyone does so, please~" your friend, Mitsuri said begging.

You sighed and you nodded and they cheered. They guided you to the beerhouse and once you entered, everything went smoothly then some of the Pillars came.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Sanemi eyed you and you rolled your eyes.

"Baka, it's a celebration, everyone is invited to come." Sanemi seated infront of you then you sighed.

"Don't drink so much, it's fucking weird when you're drunk, old hag." he said then you nodded.

"What do everyone like to drink?" they took their orders and also yours

After sometime, all of you started to open topic.

"Sooo, Mitsuri-chan, how are you doing with Obanai-san?" you wiggled your eyebrows making her puff in redness and you smirked.

"Ara ara~, that's cute. How about you [L/n]-chan?" you looked around and whistled like you heard nothing.

In a perfect timing, your beers and sake are served.

"You're drinking sake too [L/n]-san? What a brave one you are" the Flame Pillar laughed and some of them hushed him.

"Huh?! The fuck bitch, you're drinking sake? Don't expect me to carry you ha." an irked mark appeared at your boyfriend's forehead.

"I'm glad all of your missions are successful huh." Himejima said while still, holdinh his beads and everyone nodded.

You all talked about yourself and your jobs, but especially the ones you fought demons.

Everyone turned to Sanemi and asked how he got his scars and asked if you ever touched them.

You blushed at their questions, making laugh and smile.

There is the time where everyone is literally drunk even you.

"Sanemiii~ do you even hate me? Why are you avoiding me?" you went to him and he sighed in defeat.

You turned into a serious mode that made everyone look at you.

"Then why are you still with me huh?! You should broke up with me." you glared at him.

"Stop being so stupid, you're just drunk." he answered, gripping wrong wrist.

"Why didn't you say so huh?! I'm going out." you stood up, Mitsuri and Shinobu stopped you but it was too late.

You got your swords and they looked at Sanemi.

"You should fixed everything up with your girlfriend over there." Uzui said a bit tipsy.

"Maybe tomorrow, if you didn't comfort her, she will end everything with you." The Flame head said.

Sanemi stood up and went to the entrance, he saw you getting your necessities and he grabbed you.

"Nani? Do you need anything?" you looked at him and he tched.

"You're always calling me old hag, ugly and stupid." you tied your hair back and tears are already showing.

"There are so many beautiful girls around and why do you still choose me?" you sniffed and he hugged you.

"Tch, I'm sorry. I do love you, you old hag. You're beautiful enough for me and you're an amazing girl I've ever seen. Fuck this shit, I'm not good at these flowery words" he wiped your tears and kisses your forehead.

You cuddled up in his arms as you both went inside as he soothes you.

"See? You two looks so cute together~ but me and Iguro-san looks more cuter" Mitsuri said as Obanai blushed at her statement and you giggled softly.

Sanemi kisses your forehead then your lips and you kissed back.

"Hoi, get a room you two." the other said and you blushed.