⚘ Iguro Obanai

a n g s t

Hi, I‘m Kanroji [Y/n] and I‘m Mitsuri‘s twin sister! I was younger a bit and she‘s my older sister, as I think of course.

“Kon‘nichiwa minna–san! I‘m Kanroji [Y/n], the [Element] Pillar as Oyakata–sama said.” today is the day I was finally a Hashira like my sister!

I smiled at them and some of them nodded. They‘re super strong, obviously and I noticed a boy with a — hair, a snake wrapped around his nape. His eyes widened as I looked at me.

“Nice to meet you too [Y/n]–chan,  well I can‘t believe that Mitsuri has a very cute twin sister.” A girl with butterfly pin on her ponytailed hair, smiled at me.

I blushed lightly and I bowed. “T–thank you!” and she shakes her head.

“I‘m Kocho Shinobu, if you need something like medicine, I’ll be gladly to help and give you some.” she smiled at me again and I nodded.

“Congrats [Nickname]! I‘m so proud of you!” Onee–chan hugged me and squeezed me, her boobs in my face.

“Onee–chan, stop it.” I said, as my face is plain as they laugh on my current condition.

“Do you guys want to eat at our place? [Nickname] is good at cooking! I guarnatee you guys~” my dearest twin said making me sulked.

“That would be nice!” Uzui said looking at Mitsuri.

“If you don‘t mind, we would love to taste [Y/n]–chan cooking” Shinobu said smiling and I sighed.

We went back to the Estate and I prepared the dishes. I wore my apron and I started to turn on the stove.

I was chopping the dishes when I saw the Serpent Pillar entering the kitchen and went to get some water.

“A–ah, Iguro–san.” I smiled at him and he nodded.

“Am I bothering your cooking?” he looked at my well Mise en Place and I shaked my head.

“N–no! I was just boiling some meat, do you guys need some water? I‘ll go get it for you.” I took the water container from him.

Our hands touch and I felt domething weird but I didn‘t mind it.

“Ah, arigatou.” he said walking away then I prepared their drinks.

I went to the Living Room, they are waiting and talking.

“Here you go.” I placed their juice and they smiled.

“Wow, thank you [Y/n]–chan!” Rengoku smiled and he started drinking.

“Are you cooking katsudon?” Mitsuri ask and you nodded.

“What side dish do you want? Ohagi? Mochi? Anything?” I asked them, looking each one of them.

They looked at Shinazugawa when I said Ohagi.

“What the hell are you looking at?!” He crossed his arms and I giggled.

“Anything would be fine.” Tokito said and I nodded.

As a few minuted had passed, I cracked an egg at the top of thr katsudon and I smiled.

I placed the dish at the table, and I called them.

“Minna, the food is ready.” they went to the table and they smelled it.

“This looks amazing” Iguro said and I smiled at them.

“Thank you, now you can eat well.” I said going back to the kitchen and I placed my apron back on the rack and I went back to the table and I heard somthing making my world go down.

“So, is it really true that Mitsuri likes Iguro–san? Oh and Iguro–san likes Mitsuri too.” Shinobu smiled teasingly and both of them blushed.

“Tasty Tasty Tasty!” Rengoku said, munching all the food on his bowl.

“I–uhh, no comment” Mitsuri said looking away.

“[Y/n]–chan! Please join us!” Uzui said and I shaked my head.

“I‘ll rest for a while. You guys enjoy the food.” they nodded and went to my room.

I felt my tears dropping, I don’t know why am I crying too much?

I flopped down on my bed and hugged the pillow.

Oh yeah, he was the man in my dreams, that I should be with in the near future. He was my soulmate.