⚘ Uzui Tengen

f l u f f

Who knew The Sound Pillar had a beautiful and very cute daughter? Let's see if everyone will like his daughter or maybe... Not.

"Dada, where we going?" your cute little voice said looking at your father.

"To the Ubuyashiki estate my love. You will meet my Flamboyant comrades!" He pinches your cheeks making you giggle in a baby voice.

As you two were going around the forest going to the direction of the estate. You can't help to fall asleep because of how the wind makes contact to your skin.

After a few minutes, you were woken up by your father, making you yawn and stretch in cuteness before entering the main gate.

"Ohayou, Uzui-san." some of the Kinoe greeted the Pillar, him nodding in return.

"C'mon, [Nickname] we will go to the yard now." he putted you down and you giggled.

"Fwah, fwah, fwah" you blabbered out making your Father chuckled in your little mouth of yours.

You were walking, many gazes were making you nervous so you hide behind your father's leg until you arrived.

"Uzui-san! You're here!" a random loud mouth makes you shiver in fear.

All the Pillars surrounds you and Tengen. You burried your face into your father's leg making him looked at you.

"Uwah! Is that your daughter Uzui-san?" A certain pink head stared at you in wide eyes.

You looked back at her and you tried to reach out your arms to her, trying to ask if it's okay to carry you.

"What's your name baby?" The man with a mask and snake tried to come closer to you, rather Mitsuri so he can talk to you both.

'She looks so perfect to be a mother.' Obanai thought but mind it off since there is the person he loves with a child.

"[Y/n]!" you hugged the Love Pillar making everyone awed.

"You're really, really, really cute baby [Y/n]!" Mitsuri pinches your cheek softly making you pout.

"Who's daughter is it Uzui-san?" Himejima asked still crying and holding his beads.

"That's [Hinatsuru/Makio/Suma]'s daughter." he replied looking at you.

You actually looked like Uzui from hair, eyes, lips ect. But you got the personality from your dearest mother that makes him incredibly happy, but some of your personality are mixed with him and your mother.

Muichirou was curiously staring at you and you tilt your head making the Mist Pillar blush.

"What's the first word did you learn my dear [Y/n]?" The Black-Purplish girl asked making you clapped your hands.

"Fwambowant!" everyone sulked and sweatdropped, what would they expect? That's Tengen's daughter.

"That's such a normal thing to say." Giyuu commented then looked away from you.

You gestured Mitsuri to put you down and you went to the Water Pillar making his eyes widened in concern.

"Is something wrong?" Giyuu said leaning down on you then you reached out to him making him nervous.

"C'mon Tomioka-san, carry her." Shinobu said making the Water Pillar picked you up.

You cheered making everyone looked at you two carefully.

"I loves you" you said, cupping his cheeks making him blush.

"Hey [Nickname], that's not so Flamboyant." Your father took you away to Giyuu making you pout and eyes prickled in tears.

"Tss, looks like a freaking kid likes you." A certain Wind Pillar said, trying not to cuss because you are there.

"Hmm, dada me want to him!" you sobbed in crocodile tears making him sigh.

"Fine, Giyuu, take care of her for a while. I will fix some things up." He said giving the baby to Giyuu.

The Pillar nodded. The other pillars starts to mind their own business now. They will try to spend sometime to you later on.

"Gwiyu?" you tried to spoke up making him alert?

He hummed in response making you giggle and kisses his cheek again.

"Why do I need to be with you of all people?" he looked at you plainly making you curious so you blink your eyes.

"Nevermind, atleast you're cute." he said softly, making sure no one heard him.

He walk you up to the pond's bridge where he is always going when he needs time to think.

"Fishy!" the Four Year Old kid point out making the boy nod.

A few hours had passed and Giyuu quite enjoy being with you but the time has already come. Your father got you back from him and you didn't throw some tantrums or something cause being with him makes you already happy.

"Bwye Gwiyu! I wuv you" you giggled making your father's eyes widened.

"Mhm, I love you too. Now take care okay?" Giyuu kisses your forehead making you pout.

As you walked back to the house, your mother asked what happened at the Ubuyashiki Estate making you laugh..