⚘ Himejima Gyōmei

f l u f f

A harisha that is really really soft, everyone loved her. Really, even the Wind and the Serpent Pillar loves her.

"Kon'nichiwa [Y/n]-san" the owner of the butterfly estate greeted her with a heart-warming smile.

The [Hair color] haired girl nodder, greeting her back.

"Kon'nichiwa Shinobou-san" she smiled back.

"Are you here to visit Himejima-san? He's in the infirmary, resting." she pointed out and you thanked her and bowed.

You went around the estate humming your favorite song. As you knocked on the door, you entered it and you saw the Stone pillar, laying down on the bed.

"Gyomei?" you went near him, caressing his cheek. He sat up straight and sat beside him

"[Y/n]? What are you doing here?" the blind man said 'looking' at his girlfriend.

"Baka, I'm here to visit you, I was informed that you just got a few injuries, so why not visit you? I've been worried." you pouted gently making him chuckle.

"Ah, sorry to worry you about that. Atleast I'm here with you" he gently put his hand into yours and kissing it gently.

"Gyomei... I love you." you smiled at him then kissing your lips like a beautiful angel he had.

You kissed back then you blushed a bit, hugging him and you both cuddled for a mean time.

He just can't believed that the [Element] Hashira got you and became his. You're his lucky charm and the most love of his life.

Heck, even Sanemi and Iguro became so soft when near you because you're just like a fragile glass they haven't seen you in an angry state. Himejima knew it all.

"Gyomei, should we already tell them?" you drew circles in his chest.

"You don't need to. We already know [L/n]-san!" the cheery Love Pillar said from the door.

"Kanroji-san..." you said making them awed, because you're in the Stone Pillar's arms making everything cute.

You also noticed Obanai looking at her making you giggle, you just want to push him and tell him to tell the Pink with green hues girl's feelings he had.

"HA HA HA! Himejima-san got really lucky there." the Flame Hashira said loudly as usual.

You blushed and you kept cuddling your boyfriend as you both being teased.