Wow lol here I go again

Okay hi guys

Umm, it's been a long time, hasn't it? Unless you've been reading my other stuff but why would you do that lol

Okay, so, umm, I need your help with something.

August 22nd, 2020 marks the 3rd year anniversary of this book. Three years ago, this seemed like a distant thought, an idea for a story that would maybe get like ten or so votes each chapter and that would be it?

And for it to be still so popular, especially so long even after I've finished this book, fills me with so much gratitude and love for every single one of you, and it isn't something I can express or put into words.

So, as a little repayment to you guys, I would like to put forth a proposal.

Ever since I finished the last chapter of this book, I've always wanted to go back and edit things, as there were so many things that I just found cringey or embarrassing when I looked back at it (Thomas's confession to Alexander, the way I wrote James at certain points, some of the things the characters said to each other, why all three Schuylers were the same age, how everybody managed to get into the same, very prestigious college, even small things like the description of certain scenes).

Don't get me wrong, I am immensely proud that I could write something that everyone still finds so much joy in, but I do want to edit some things.

So how about this?

Over the next few months, I'll edit the story. Change some things up. Make it flow better. It will require me to temporarily take down everything so I can publish it all over again, but new and improved, right? I won't change the plot, or the setting, or the characters all that much.

Unless you guys don't want me to change anything at all, and then I won't touch anything and we can all get back to our lives.

It's up to all of you, as this is your story just as much as it is mine and I want you all to have a say in how this goes.

I, personally, would love to edit this. It would give me a chance fo delve back into their lives and just work on a story that managed to drag me out of a few bad places whenever I needed it to, but the decision is yours and yours alone.

But, it would give both of us something to do during Quarantine, correct??

I'll give you all 24 hours to decide on whatever you want.

Oh, and as much as I love the cover, it's time we change it, no? If you remember the last cover contest that we did, it's pretty much the same thing. If you weren't here for that, don't worry! Just make a cover, upload it in a story part and tag me in it or send it to my art account on Instagram (elenadoestheart).

You'll have until I get the fourth chapter out (whenever that's going to be) to submit a cover, and then, once again, everybody will elect which submission they like the best.

I can't say how long the wait will be between chapters. I can't say that I'll do the same posing schedule I did all those years ago, every Sunday, but I'll try my best to have regular updates if that's what you guys want.

So, once again, if you guys DO want me to edit all of this mess, then I will have to take the entire story down momentarily, but I promise that everything will come back up once I'm done with it. But in the meantime, may I direct you to the other Jamilton series I did? It's really long and more fantasy-esque, but I worked hard on it. I hate self-promotion but it's there if you need something to read while I work on this. I also have Jamilton oneshots I'm updating this month since its Jamilton month or whatever.

And of course, you guys don't have to want me to edit it. That's fine, and I completely respect that.

So, yeah, we'll see how this goes.

I love all of you, and I can't wait to hear from you guys once again.

Thank you so much for everything you've given me, and hopefully, I'll talk to you all soon?

Love you all

~Wolfy

(God, after five years on Wattpad and my three year long Warriors phase and that's still what I'm going by)

Edit: okay guys. Guess we're doing this, huh? And don't forget about the cover contest!!!