Chapter 91 The Two Beasts

Start from the beginning

"It wouldn't be fun to win if you didn't have your have weapon to give you an advantage. Now then, show me you're more than just a punching bag you pig!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
The three pillars have just arrived at Mount Natagumo. Giyuu was seen alone as he saw multiple bodies of fellow demon slayers on the ground. They were all devoid of any signs of life.

"Were you acquainted with any of them?"

Shinobu and Yozora walked up behind the water pillar. They both saw the corpses that was on the ground before them. As Giyuu looked at Shinobu, he didn't say a single word.

"There doesn't seem to be any survivors here. We were informed that several rookie Mizunoto had joined the battle, but they might be dead by now, don't you think?"

"Let's go."

With those two words spoken from Giyuu, all three of them started running ahead. However, Shinobu was worried about something. After they just arrived and saw the dead bodies, she noticed Yozora hasn't said a single word. As she looked at the boy, she saw he had an empty look in his eyes.

"Yozora, are you okay. Despite being a pillar, you are still very young."

"No i'm okay, i'm use to seeing dead bodies."

Shinobu looked a bit concern. No person should be okay with seeing a dead body. However, now wasn't the time to discuss this. As she turned to the boy she noticed that he was already out of sight.

"That's right, since he can sense ki, i guess he rushed to go save whoever he found first. Well then, let's split up for now Tomioka-san. I'll be taking the east."

"Very well."

After hearing his response, Shinobu then heads off in a different direction. As she did, her usual smile was replaced with a look of concern. Yozora wasn't acting like himself, it seemed as if he was starting to have some doubt and regrets.

"That boy........just be careful."

~With Rappa and Inosuke~
"Oi, oi!!!! Get up, Boar Head!!! This ain't over yet. I'm just starting to have some fun!!!!"

Rappa is seen cracking his knuckles with a few scratches on his body. Inosuke is in front of him and is barely even able to keep standing. As Inosuke gripped his swords, he's staring at Rappa.

"Listen up, Dumbo Crappa. I'm not losin' here. If i do, it will make Gonpachiro look better than me if he wins his fight. So bring it on!!!!"

"You are one amazing pig. No matter what i do you just refuse to drop dead. You're the best punching bag i've ever had. That's it....i can't hold back. I'M GONNA HAVE FUN RIPPING YOU TO SHREDS!!!!!!"

Rappa was so excited that he couldn't contain himself. He finally found someone that can withstand his hits and he was enjoying it. Soon he charged at Inosuke even faster than before as he closed the distance between them.

"LET'S END THIS DEATH MATCH, BOAR HEAD!!!!!!!"

Rappa soon punched Inosuke on both the left and right side of his mask

Rappa soon punched Inosuke on both the left and right side of his mask. Soon he lands a third punch on the center of his face. As Inosuke barely had time to recover, Rappa soon starts to trap Inosuke in a storm of punches. The ground beneath then started cracking the more Rappa punched Inosuke.

Soon Rappa stopped punching the boy and locked both his hands together. Rappa then slams both hands on Inosuke's skull, causing the boy to be slammed on the ground. Afterwards, Rappa puts a foot on Inosuke's back. When he applied some force to the foot on Inosuke's back, Rappa caused the ground under Inosuke to break apart as Inosuke screamed in pain.

"That was fun, Boar Head. Though the winner of this Death Match seems to be m-"

Rappa couldn't finish his sentence as he was suddenly kicked in the face. The man was sent flying through trees until he was slammed into a rock. When Rappa got up, he saw a boy with brown eyes and black hair ,that was tied in a high ponytail, standing in front of Inosuke.

"You seem a lot stronger than Boar Head. Who are you?"

"Me......to be honest even i don't know. I could be a hero of justice...or i could just be a killer. Though it's rude to ask for a name without giving your own first."

"Kendo Rappa, from the Shie Hassaikai. What about you?"

"Yozora Tsugikuni, i'm no one special. I'm just a swordsman who can't save a thing."

Rappa was intrigued by the boy he just met. He seemed younger than the boy he fought earlier, yet he felt something was different about this kid. It was almost as if he found a kindred spirit. As Rappa looked at Yozora, he only said one thing.

"I see, you and i are alike. After all, you have the stench of blood all over you."