Chapter Fifty-Three : The Second Princess Of Cambridge

Start from the beginning

"I don't even know how they got in but yes they seem to want to be around her all the time." Juliana said.

"I'm just happy that all of our children will grow up together." William said.

"I think it's amazing all the kids have someone around their age to grow with." Catherine said.

"I know right, I'm just waiting on Eugenie to give birth next month and I'll have a new family photoshoot to plan." Juliana said.

"I think these kids will one day revolt against these family photoshoots one day." William said.

"I would like to see them try." Juliana said.

==•==•==

—20 February 2021

📰Articles📰

Princess Juliana Attends Her Royal Protection Officer's Wedding in One of Her More Glam Outfits

The Duchess of London looks like a total stunner at her Royal protection officer, Michael Morin's, wedding. The groom and his blushing bride, Hannah Barry, tied-the-knot in an intimate ceremony in London on Saturday.

Friends of the newlyweds took to social media to post the couple's quaint wedding, which featured an outside ceremony and an indoor reception. Princess Juliana hasn't shared anything on her Instagram (just yet), but fan accounts captured the royal's ultra-glam beauty and fashion look at the event.

The mother of two opted for an elegant blue gown. It was one of her more glam outfits to date. As for her beauty look? She kept things simple and classic, wearing her hair in a slick chignon bun. For the most part, her makeup was minimal and natural.

It's unclear if Juliana was part of the wedding party, but her dressy attire was most certainly more formal than the rest of the guests.

In one of the fan account posts, The Duke and Duchess of London are enjoying a sweet moment together at the wedding reception.

It was revealed that Princess Juliana threw Michael and Hannah an engagement party and threw Michael a stag party.

Congrats to the newlyweds!

==•==•==

Top 6 Richest Women in the world

Forbes World's Female Billionaires List

There are 238 women on this year's list, and a familiar face returns as the world's richest woman.

With turbulent markets and even more tumultuous times, just over half of the 238 women on the new Forbes list of the World's Billionaires are new entries.

This year, 238 women made the list, up from 234 last year. As a group, the women on the list are worth $960 billion. Despite the recent economic instability, they are collectively $34 billion richer than last year. An additional ten women share their fortunes this year with either their husband, child or sibling, down from seven women who shared their fortunes last year.

Here are the top six rockiest women in the world:

1-ALICE WALTON

NET WORTH: $54.4 BILLION

COUNTRY: UNITED STATES

SOURCE OF WEALTH: WALMART

2- FRANCOISE BETTENCOURT MEYERS & FAMILY

NET WORTH: $48.9 BILLION

COUNTRY: FRANCE

SOURCE OF WEALTH: L'OREAL

3- PRINCESS JULIANA, DUCHESS OF LONDON

NET WORTH: $40 BILLION

COUNTRY: UNITED KINGDOM

SOURCE OF WEALTH: WALES & MOON HOLDINGS

4- JULIA KOCH & FAMILY

NET WORTH: $38.2 BILLION

COUNTRY: UNITED STATES

SOURCE OF WEALTH: KOCH INDUSTRIES

5-MACKENZIE BEZOS

NET WORTH: $36 BILLION

COUNTRY: UNITED STATES

SOURCE OF WEALTH: AMAZON.COM

6- JACQUELINE MARS

NET WORTH: $24.7 BILLION

COUNTRY: UNITED STATES

SOURCE OF WEALTH: CANDY, PET FOOD

==•==•==

"Did you see the Forbes articles?" Elizabeth asked Charles and William.

"Are you refraining to the two were they name Juliana as the third richest woman in the world and the one where they estimate that Daniel and Juliana will be worth more than our whole family in less than two years?" Charles answered.

"Pa, I think she is." William said.

"I know Daniel and Juliana knew how to run several different companies but I didn't think it was worth so much. I knew I should have let Juliana look over my accounts." Elizabeth said.

"Juliana has always been very successful at everything she does so I'm not surprised. I think when William becomes the Prince of Wale, Juliana and Daniel should be two of his advisors to make sure the duchy of Cornwall is running smoothly." Charles said.

"I agree, we do need to make sure the financial future of this family is secure." William said.

"When was the last time you two spoke to Juliana?" Elizabeth asked.

"I spoke to her yesterday." Charles answered.

"I spoke to her three days ago." William answered.

"Well, you both know how attached Harry and Juliana can be with each other and I believe it's time Juliana and Daniel move into Kensington, it's for the best." Elizabeth said.

"I don't know how Harry and Juliana will react to that." William said.

"It isn't healthy for them to continue living together. How can Harry learn to be a single parent when Juliana is always there helping him." Charles said.

"Harry's mental health is very fragile right now and I think it's best if he and Archie remain with Juliana. Juliana is the best person for him to have at his side." William said.

"So you're saying you're against it?" Charles asked.

"Yes, I am. I think this is what is best for my brother and do you two honestly want to face Juliana's wrath if something goes wrong with Harry?" William replied.

"How can I be afraid of my own granddaughter?" Elizabeth asked.

"Juliana is proven to be everything we tried to avoid and the people love that about her. She has a political power that could be very damaging or welcoming for us. I say we stay on her good side." Charles answered.

"I never thought I would say this but you're right." Elizabeth said.

"You guys just have to let Harry decide when he wants to leave Juliana's nest." William said.

**A|N : Juliana will come to a end soon🤧**