Chapter Thirty-Seven : Lemon Squeeze

Chapter Thirty-Seven | Lemon Squeeze —28th August 2020

📷 Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 188M Followers
@princessanastasija | 78M Followers

📷 Instagram📱 @princessjuliana | 188M Followers@princessanastasija | 78M Followers

Liked by princesseugenie, princessanastasija, danielsun and 6,000,000 others

princessjuliana You both are not just any other beautiful couple. In ur chemistry, there is something special. Just looking at u both talk like two teenagers in love, makes it seem that your pair was matched by the heavens above. Happy sixth wedding anniversary.

View all 56,891 comments

princessanastasija Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

===•===

Liked by princesseugenie, princessjuliana, danielsun and 3,273,612 others

princessanastasija Another year has gone by and we are still together and growing stronger day by day. I wish you another glorious year of love and bliss. Happy anniversary, baby! Thank you for doing this photo shoot.

View all 23,711 comments

princesseugenie Happy Anniversary !

===•===

—30th August 2020

📰 Articles🗞

Meghan Markle will divorce Prince Harry after Megxit

Meghan Markle will eventually divorce Prince Harry after leaving the royal family, according to Twitter users.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry decided to move away from the U.K. At present, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are in the U.S.A. However, the former Suits star plans to leave Prince William's brother.

Meghan Markle will leave Prince Harry broke

Meghan Markle has earned thousands of fans and critics after she joined the royal family. Some were very happy that finally, a woman of color became a member of the Firm. However, many were also not happy with the changes she tried to bring in the monarchy.