21

I look at Lilli one last time then vamp speed downstairs to see what's going on.

"Andrea, stay here, we've got some Wolfe's to deal with." Damon says, grabbing a silver dagger. Stefan follows after him and then I'm left alone in the parlor room. I hear many shuffles and grunts, then I hear two cracks. Something broke their neck!

I open the door and see at least fifty wolves staring at me. I hear Lilli start to scream, and all of the wolves look to the window. She's attracting them!

Everything blues together after the first wolf lunges at me. I'm pretty sure I had three wolves on me at one point. I know I got bit in a couple places, but that doesn't stop me from protecting my daughter.

Two wolves attack me at the same time, but my attention is on the one leaping to the room Lillis in. I let out what I think is a scream, and vamp speed my way up to the room. I throw the wolf out the window, grab Lilli from her bed, and vamp speed out of the house.

As we run through the woods, I hear footsteps follow us. I then hear howled of pain, so is top and turn around briefly. I see one wolf, different from the rest, fighting the others. He looks at me for a moment, but then a wolf attacks him. I turn back around and keep running as fast and far as I can.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hear footsteps, so I stand up and try to start running again. I run straight into somebody, and look up. There I see Nicklaus. I let out a slight sob and feel Lilli start to wake up.

"Are you okay, Andrea?" He asks, putting out a hesitant hand forwards me. I cower away from him and pull my baby girl closer to my chest.

"The wolves... they all came to the house. They wanted her... she was attracting them. I had to kill them... to protect her." I let out. Nicklaus looks at me and hesitantly pulls me into his arms. I sob into his chest and he stands there awkwardly with his arms loosely around me.

I finally stand back and look at Lilli. She smiles and stares at Nicklaus and giggles. He smiles brightly and I'm pretty sure a light blush creeps onto his cheeks.

"Sorry, Nicklaus, this is my daughter Lillian." He smiles and she grabs his finger. She plays with it and then I hear footsteps. We both look up, and Nicklaus is gone within a second.

"Andrea?" I look up and see Adam and Damon walking towards me. I walk over towards them and they both look me up and down with horror.

"We need to talk."