9

I decide on a fast walk and make my way through the crowds. I try to find any familiar faces I can, but I come up short. I see how everyone's dressed and how they act and I know I don't belong.

I walk to the heart of the square and lean against a tree. I try to gather my thoughts after everything has happened. With every second I'm gone, Matt is laying on the ground with a bullet in him. I then feel something drip onto my forehead, and I touch it with my fingertips. I pull my hand back and see they are now stained crimson. I look up and scream. I feel my shirt starts to stick to my back and I see my other hand has blood on it to. I scream again.

Everybody turns to face me and I hear someone yell my name. "Andy!" I turn around and there's Jeremy. He runs up to me and pulls me into his chest. "It's okay! It's okay!" I sob into his chest and then I remember. "Matt! He's in the Grill! Somebody shot him!" I whisper. He looks at me then calls the attention of someone to my left.

"Stefan, Matt was shot. Take Adeline somewhere safe!" Stefan nods. He looks at me with a desperate smile and lightly grabs my arm. He leads me away from Jeremy, but then he drops to the ground. I look around to make sure there wasn't another gun, but I see nothing. I bend down to check on him. "Stefan! Stefan! What's going on?!" I ask. I look around me and see a few other people on there knees with their head in their hands, just like Stefan.

I see men walking up to us, so I get up and run away. I can't do anything to help him!

As I'm running something in my stomach starts to pull I groan as the cramps intensify. It then intensifies until I can't breath, and my knees buckle. I see a man walk up to me and I try to crawl away from him. He hits my head and I fall to the ground seeing nothing.

My eyes flutter open as I hear the sound of moans and groans. I look around me and see a bunch of people starting to wake up the same as me. I see the girl that Jer has been going around with. I also see the man that shot Matt. Oh my gosh! Matt! I need to get out of here! I struggle to stand up, but eventually do and walk over to the stair case. It catches on fire and I scream.

I look at the other people and see the mayor in here as well. "Your a vampire?" A raven haired guy asks him. I roll my eyes. "No. I'm a werewolf. Are you a vampire?" He responds and the raven guy nods. The fire expands and I see some of the bodies start to burn. The smoke builds and my eyes start to burn. I need to get out! Not for me! For my baby!

The men look up at me and stare at me shocked. "Are you a human?" That ask me. I roll my eyes and go to respond, but all I come up with is an aggressive cough. I bend over, gagging on smoke, and lower myself to where I'm on the ground. I turn and lay on my back. "Lay on your stomach. You can move easier." The raven guy tells me. "I'm pregnant. It'll hurt the baby." The guy stares at me shocked, and the fire moves awkwardly. I see Stefan running towards us.