A prank can go too far (lemon)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING FOR R*pe
(READ) okay i've been getting a lot of hate for this chapter. it's not meant to be fetishized it's meant to be a part of the story. if it triggers you then don't read it. i am actually a bit upset that people have said i fetishized something like this, i hate putting things like this on the internet. but i was a victim of assault and molestation for a year and a half of my life. so i think i would know that it's not a light hearted subject. i don't get triggered easily anymore and if YOU do. then it's ok to skip the chapter.

when I met back up with ushjima he looked irritated.
"What's wrong"? I asked him. "I tried to ask kuroo to explain what happened. And he didn't give me an answer".

I smiled. Ushjima spent all this time trying to pry answers out of kuroo... That's cute.

"Did kenma tell you anything"? He asked back.
I smiled and bit my lip. It was kind of funny to think about.

I told him about the situation and how kuroo made him do things like that sometimes... Although I decided not to include how kenma said he wanted a blowjob.

That part was too weird. "that's insane". Was ushjimas response to my story. I nodded to agree.

"Should we go get changed in the shiratorizowa room before dinner"? I asked. "yes let's go".

As we started walking back. Ushjima was walking a little slower than usual. Then he leaned against the wall and started breathing heavy.

"Wh- what's wrong"? I was a little nervous.
"I don't feel too good". Ushjima calmly said.
Oh no I wonder what's wrong.

"Let's go to the nurse". I said, taking his hand.

~when we reached the nurse~

"Looks like you have a fever". The nurse said pulling the thermometer out of his mouth.

My eyes grew wide. But ushjima looked the same.
He wasn't even the slightest worried?

"I suggest you stay here for a while and then go straight to bed tonight". The nurse told him.

"What about dinner"? I asked. "we can give him a sandwich or something here, but I think it's best if he doesn't go out right now".

"I'll be fine". Ushjima reassured me. "Do you want me to stay with you"? I asked.
He shook his head. "no go enjoy dinner and I'll see you tonight." Hmmm. I guess. "okay then, I'll try to eat with kenma".

Ushjima looked up at the ceiling, took a deep breath, and then looked at me. "love you". He said with his deep voice.

I was still sexually frustrated, as I had to stop with ushjima right as we got to the room. So hearing him say those words left me a little wanting.

"Love you too". I responded. Trying to hide my desire. We almost kissed before the nurse interrupted. "ah- ah no kissing while he's sick".
She snapped.

I had forgotten she was even there.
"Right". I nodded feeling a bit dumb. "well then see you in a while". I said standing up.

Ushjima gave me a little wave and layed down on the nurse's bench. and As I closed the door I saw her hand him a pillow.

I hope he doesn't feel too bad. I knew when we were cuddling earlier he had felt a little warm.

Hmmm. It's almost time for everyone to find a place to eat. I don't really want to eat with karasuno if ushjimas not there. I still feel awkward around Kageyama. And tsukishima is a pain in the ass.

Oh right. I could find kenma.

Walking the halls I searched for kenma, maybe he was still in the nekoma room with the others.