The secret

I couldn't believe it. He was taunting us. Smiling at me like that. He knew what he was doing. "Hey y/n you're turning red, don't tell me you've got a crush on one of the boys" tsukishima said. Great now the smartass was questioning us. Thank god I had Janae to back me up.

" Not on you that's for sure four eyes" she said. "Woah calm down girls if I was you I'd be more focused about math right now. Hey ushijima? Can you measure out seven inches for me on the ruler?" Me and Janae blanked. Oh shit they knew.

They definitely knew. What the fuck ushijima I thought. How long have they been making fun of us? I glanced at ushijima only to meet his gaze. I looked away. Me and Janae went back to our work as the table laughed for a bit and then eventually took their minds off it talking about volleyball practice later in the day. "Janae I'm gonna throw up" I said. "Girl chill he's being an asshole you know that's what he does, maybe it's a coincidence he said that?" We both looked at each other and laughed.

She couldn't even keep a straight face. We both knew it was no coincidence what had happened. Ushijima definitely told them about the note. Or better yet just showed them. But it didn't go in the trash. That's for sure.

10 minutes later
As class went on I realized we started on new material today meaning that the teacher assigned us to a partner to break down the work together. Me and Janae always paired up.

When the groups were set we started on the math problems together working them out on a single paper.
Then. The intercom bell chimed in. "This is the front office calling to take Janae Smith out of class she will not be returning this class period" what the-

I looked at Janae "oh crap girl I forgot to tell you. I have a dentist appointment today." We only had one other class together. 5th period "will you be back for fifth I asked desperate. I had no other friends in that class and I had to sit by nishinoya another volleyball player. "Nah my mom is pulling me out for the day" I watched as she walked out leaving me with 8 more questions to do on my own.

The teacher walked over my way. "You need to join another group or else you won't finish the work in time" I looked around. "Most of the class chose groups of three and four and five seems like too much to work with. The only group of two in the class is kageyama and hinata" He said walking away.

Great I thought. just great. "Hey hinata" I said sitting down across from hinata with kageyama next to him. I looked at kageyama. Why is he so hot? " hey y

" hinata responded. " we were on problem 10" kageyama said with a voice that made me almost turned on? What is it with these god damn karasuno boys and their charm? I woke up out of my thoughts. "Yeah I was too actually I say. Showing them my answers"

we began working and I noticed every so often when I looked up they would be smiling and mouthing words then spot me and resume their work. I got kind of sick of it. If they were gonna talk shit I'd rather have Janae here to step in but she wasn't this time. "What are you guys talking about. Is it me?" Hinata smiles even wider. "Of course" kageyama said.

I wasn't expecting such a direct answer and I didn't know what to say honestly. But to my surprise he kept talking. "Look I think you know we all saw your note talking about ushijima's dick." He chuckled " but that's not what we're laughing at. It's just" hinata looked at him quickly and then did a small point with his pinky finger I turned to notice ushijima across the room staring at us. Specifically at kageyama. "Never mind" kageyama said. "He will kill me if I say anything else" I blushed at seeing ushijima's face. And turned back around.

Anything else? I wondered. What is it that ushijima said about me? I wanted to cry. Were they all mocking me? I was trying to hold the tears swelling in my eyes. What did he say about me that's so bad? Just then the bell rang. I ran out the class.