Connected (SMUT SMUT OMG SMUT)

After lunch had concluded, ushjima told me that they were now free to do as they pleased and dinner would be on us to walk down the street and pick up a fast food option, or eat inside a late night diner.

He was excited that I could spend time with him now. "so what do you wanna do"? He asked. Gazing deeply in my eyes. I smiled. "I don't know... Im just glad we are together". My courage was strong. I felt invincible. Like I could tell him whatever I wanted to.

He brushed a piece of hair out my face. "I know where we should go". I raised an eyebrow. "where"? He smirked. "it's a surprise". I laughed a little. "okay let's go". I said As he grabbed my hand. Where was he taking me?

/ We had been walking the halls for about 10 minutes when ushjima finally stopped in front of a door. What room was this? Certainly not the shiratorizawa room. When he opened the door. I was shocked to see a room with one bed, a nightstand with a lamp, and a dresser. This room was much smaller than the team one.

"What room is this"? I questioned. "it's just an extra room for coaches to use. This one however is not in use but they never lock it". He smiled.

My stomach became tight. Oh shit.
I think ushjima wants to have sex. 😳

My knees weakened a little as I sat down on the bed and ushjima closed and locked the door behind him.
Was this happening? Am I ready? Ushjima came and sat beside me.

Then he leaned into my ear and whispered. "remember that night, I told you I wouldn't leave you unsatisfied again"? I swallowed. And shook my head. "and do you remember what I told you on the bench"? I nodded my head again. "So I'm gonna make you feel good now". Ushjima grinned.

Then without warning. He pushed me down onto the bed and hovered above me. I was at a loss for words.
"Do you want me to make you feel good"? He asked in his low tone. I nodded my head once more.
Unable to resist. He propped himself up and took his shirt off.

His muscles made me weak. He grabbed my hand. "it's ok. I want you to touch me". He growled. He ran my hand over his abs and down to his v-line.
My breath hitched when I saw how close I was to touching his dick.

He leaned down onto my body leaving only the smallest of space between us. And began to kiss my neck gently. I let out small moans which I could tell made him excited.

He sat up and rolled to the side pulling me on top of him. I straddled his crotch. I could feel his buldge growing. Pushing against me wanting to come inside.

I couldn't go against this feeling I had. I slowly started to grind against him. He seemed surprised and let out a small hum. It drove me crazy when he was flustered. I continued to grind him.

His moans got bigger each time. I slipped my shirt off and he started to play with my breast. The feeling was confusing but I didn't want him to stop.
I liked the way his rough hands felt against my soft nipples.

I was getting wet. Knowing that he was watching my body grind on top of his. Knowing he wanted nothing more than to put his dick inside me. It Made me so hot headed. THE ushjima wakatoshi. Was here with me sitting on top of him, getting him off.

Nothing could be better. "I can't take this anymore". Ushjima squirmed. I moaned on top of him. "what's wrong you can't handle this"? I said teasing him. "how am I supposed to let you inside me if you cum already"? He closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip.

"I want it right now". He said with a low moan.
My heart was racing. But my adrenaline kept me going, I moved my body down until my head was above his crotch.

I gathered my strength, and undid the drawstring on his shorts. Pulling them down with ease. His boxers were a mess with precum. I used my finger to touch around the area. He squeezed his eyes even tighter.

I used my new found courage to take control.
I used my mouth to suck his boxers. Feeling his dick rubbing against my lips and on my toungue. He moaned quietly. But they were full of lust.

I used my hand to take his member out. I licked from the base to the tip as he struggled to keep his cum inside. He started thrusting towards my face gently. So I stopped. "don't cum yet ushjima, I want to feel it running between my legs". He was blushing and squirming. And I could feel my own panties soaking.

"Fuck- when you say stuff like that it makes me wanna cum more". His breathing was so heavy.
I didn't give him any warning. And took it all into my mouth. Gagging as my lips neared his balls.

He moaned the loudest I'd heard so far and clenched the bedsheets. His tip rubbed the back of my throat and the precum he gave spread over my toungue.

I brought his dick out. And caught my breath.
It really was 7 inches. Maybe even more.
My face was hot. I took my own shorts off. And hesitantly my underwear as well- I'd never shown a boy my parts before. I was a virgin. And that's why I was scared.

"Come here". Ushjimas husky demand made me hold my legs together. I scooted over his body towards his face. My heart pounded. My stomach clenched. And my eyes widened. When he grabbed my legs and pulled them down- my vagina on his face.

He kept me secure with his muscular arms making sure I didn't squirm too much. His hot breath leaving me wet for more. He licked me so delicately. I wanted to cum but I knew it wasn't fair for me to make him wait if I didn't. He let his toungue run over my clit. Making me buck my hips and ride his face. My juices were dripping out of me uncontrollably.

I was moaning and breathing heavy. I was a mess for this boy.
He pushed me up and then back over his dick.
He sat up and there I was sitting on him.
He caught his breath and then went back in kissing my neck and making me feel dizzy with passion.

His tip was firmly rubbing on my entrance.
"Are you ready"? He asked. I collected my thoughts. And nodded quickly.
He slid his dick in and we both moaned in sync.
It was so hard. But it slid in with ease.
He let me adjust to it for a moment and then began to move me up and down.

At first it was uncomfortable. But then his tip started to hit the right spots. Sending pulses through my body. It made me twitch every time I came down on him.

He started to pick up his pace. Everytime I came up his arms pulled me right back down onto him.
I felt my stomach getting harder. My climax was building inside me. I wanted him deeper.

I wanted us to become whole so that I could have him inside of me forever. This feeling. He was scooping into me and leaving wet traces behind him.
I couldnt describe this lust. This burning desire to show him how much I loved it.

He finally hit a spot so sensitive I couldn't help but to lean into his chest and continue to hump over his dick while I came all over his lap.

He felt my walls tighten and came. Our realeases meeting eachother. The next five seconds were filled with the two of us lowly moaning. And the sound of his balls hitting me.

Until we stopped. And I sat there in a small puddle of our cum. I wanted to cry because it was over.
But I also wanted to sit here and feel this tingling sensation for the rest of my life.

There was only one thing I could possibly say to express myself. I looked ushjima in the eyes and whispered. "I love you ushjima". He smiled... The real smile. And hugged me tightly.

With both of us still connected with one another he whispered back. "I love you too- so much".

Oaktree-- ok guys um(clears throat) I know. This is alot ☠️ uhhh I'm not the MOST comfortable writing this. But I know it makes the story better. Sooo I do it for the THRILL. also... Take that oikawa. 😤