She hurriedly combed her hair and slammed the hair brush on the dressing table so harshly to make noise that she herself flinched at the noise.

She heard him mumbling something under his breath as she couldn't get hold of his words.

Making a bun of her hair, she softly placed the veil back on her head and went towards the bed as she layed on her side silently not facing his face for once.

'Bhar mai jaen meri taraf se!'
(Go to hell from my side!)

She thought angrily at his persistent ignoring.

The morning came soon as they both hurriedly packed their bags as Sana was dancing high on their heels.

Michael hold both of their suitcases as he carried them down and then ordered his men to place them in car. Anisah came down with the help of her cane a bit slowly as they said their goodbyes to Amma and Hina.

The car drive wasn't long as they reached the airport in no time. Instead of going through the flight for which Sana has gotten their tickets. He took them to the other side where his private posh jet was waiting for them.

They four slowly settled in Sohaib and Sana on one side whereas Michael and Anisah on the other.

When the pilot announced that they're going to take off. Michael buckled up his seat belt.

Anisah was fumbling with the seatbelt when she felt his hand touching hers as she immediately stopped her fumbling and he slowly buckled her up.

Anisah sat their stiff as tightly clasped her hands around the armrest. Her heart was beating wildly because this is her first time in plane and man it feels so thrilling she thought.

When the plane started to move. She closed her eyes tightly while reciting surahs. She felt a large hand clasping around her small one in a firm grip as he gave it a light assuring squeeze.

Once they were in the air, he let go of her hand. Anisah didn't felt good at his tactics but she didn't let her thoughts to wander on him much. He hasn't cared for her in the past month so she will care about him either.

Anisah touched the window as a thought to see the sky engulfed her. How is it looking? She had always heard that sky is blue in morning she wanted to know what blue is like.

She can enjoy this journey double if someone could explain her the things around.

"Blue is a beautiful calming colour. It also represent meanings of depth, trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom and faith. This colour is kinda positive vibes spreader." Michael explained calmly to her as Anisah realised that she has spoke about her wish to know blue colour out loud.

"Are we really high in air?" She asked softly not wanting for their conversation to end.

"Yes we are." She felt his presence more close as he scrunched towards her as in looking out of the window and his scent reached her senses making her want to close her eyes in piece.

"We are so high that the buildings on land is appearing like ants or probably more smaller. There are lots of clouds down there and we are above those clouds and sun is shining bright up here." He elaborated her scene as she closed her eyes in imagining.

"It's beautiful I guess." She mumbled softly with a pure smile.

His closeness drifted away as she felt him moving back to his seat.

Anisah closed her eyes as she tried her level best to ignore his deliberate negligence and the rest of the time they stayed to themselves not speaking at all.