Coming out and Restarting the Avocado

It was the next day, and thank god it was a Saturday because I could not deal with Rantaro coming at me like 'ooooo it's your fault Kokichi said no' and 'HMMMMM WHERES KOKICHI HUUUUUHHHHHHHH?!?!?!!?!??!!!!'.

I walked into the kitchen with my very first hangover, however it looked like this was not Kokichi's first rodeo. He was in the kitchen drinking the juice out of a jar of pickles. I had read somewhere that that was a coping mechanism for hangovers.

"Morning Son." My Dad slapped my back. "Morning my Son's Gay Guy."

"Sup Mitch." Kokichi waved and put the Now juiceless pickle jar. "Anyone want a pickle?" I walked to the jar and took a pickle out.

"Honey can you help me zip my dress up?!" My Mum walked in wearing a fancy ass dress. I went to her and helped her pull the zip up. "Thank you Smoochkins. Also I'm very sorry for ruining you boy's night by showing up unannounced..."

"If anything, the night was even better then I expected." Kokichi ate a pickle. "Well, aside from the fact that I didn't get any action. The most action I got was laughing so god damn hard about Shumai's childhood stories!" He seemed to be laughing at the thought of me and a cowgirl riding on a egg plushy. Don't judge my egg plush, I loved it.

"Shut upppppp...." I nudged Kokichi and look at my parents. "I don't mean this in a rude way... but when are you going back abroad?"

"We're actually thinking of moving back to Japan but if not we'll be moving to Russia. So we shouldn't be here for more then just today." She smiled and then looked at Kokichi. "And I'm guessing you'll be living here"

"Monokuma's Orders." He smiled. My mum looked at him skeptically then looked away. My dad on the other hand looked like he was about to laugh. Wonder why. "Anyways I don't actually think I got what you two work as... or your full names. I only got Mitch and mama."

"Ah. My name is Kyoto Saihara and this is my husband Mitch. We work as world wide detectives, mainly in Europe." She states. "So, aside from drinking without supervision, you two shouldn't be committing any crimes." She looked at Kokichi for a split second then looked back at me. I have this odd hunch that my own mother doesn't really like Kokichi...

"You know we haven't... aside from the drinking... and no, sex is legal at the age of 13 in Japan so we're not having sex before the legal age." I said. My mum frowned at me.

"But honey... you know how strict I am about sex before marriage. You haven't... had sex before... have you?" She looked at me with judgemental eyes. What should I do?! Lie? Tell the truth! Uh!! I dunno anymore! Will I get told off if I tell the truth.

"Of course we haven't Mrs Saihara. Shumai is also very strict on his beliefs and religion or whatever." Kokichi lied for me. Aaaawwee. How cute. He would lie to my DETECTIVE MOTHER, BEST DETECTIVE IN FUCKING EUROPE!!

"Ahahah.... Smoochkins... can I talk to you alone for a second.." my mum dragged me into one of the spare rooms and locked the door. "Cut the crap Shuichi, I know you don't stick to religion. You had sex with him!"

"Y-Yes but only o-once I promise!" This was bringing flash backs to the my uncle. The shouting... and the constant need to judge me and my boyfriend.

"You can do a lot better then him! You are a Saihara! Not a member of his stupid organisation!" I felt myself snap.

"HIS ORGANISATION IS EITHER IN PRISON OR DEAD DONT BE SO FUCKING INSENSITI-" she slapped me.... is it really a shocker that's my uncle is her brother? Not really... but this was the first time she had ever slapped me.

"Don't you dare swear Shuichi!!! I have the right to say what I want with you... you are my son. I get a say in your life. And I say that Kokichi is not the right one for you."