And then they were roommates

I am Shuichi Saihara. I'm known as the Ultimate Detective in Hopes Peak Academy. The Shy, Emo that everyone ignores and bullies. Well I'm everyone apart from 5. These people were people who actually cared about me, respected me, accepted me, trusted me and liked to make me feel annoyed.

The last one in that list really only related to one person. He wasn't really my friend and no one really liked him. I sure as hell didn't. He went against everything I stood up for. Truth, Hope, Friendship.

He was a purple, evil, little migit, who no one liked. He lied all the time so no one could know weather or not he was being serious or not. He wasn't even welcome on my friend group but he just... showed up!

"Shuichi!" Kaito ran up to me. Me and Kaito had been friends since I first arrived at Hopes Peak. He just kinda fit in. Even if he was the exact opposite of me. "Maki got done with Kokichi's shit and started hitting him!"

"I'm sure Maki can deal with him..." I muttered and put my books in my locker.

"This is serious, Sidekick! Kokichi's actually beating Maki!" I slammed my door shut, eyes wide. Kokichi had never managed to throw a punch at Maki.

Me and Kaito ran to a crowed of people and pushed threw.

Kokichi had Maki's hair in his hands and Maki had her neck around Kokichi's throat. Kokichi seemed to be bleeding badly from his forehead. I ran over to try to get Maki away from Kokichi.

"Stop fighting!" I shouted. Maki looked around then threw Kokichi onto the floor, running away straight afterwards.

"Saihara-Chan! My prince! You came to save me!" Kokichi stood up, wincing as his touched his forehead.

"What did you do this time?!" I shouted.

"No need to yell Saihara-Chan. People are looking y'know. And all I did was say something about the Piano Freak." Kokichi smirked.

"Kaede is not a piano freak, Ouma." I said sternly.

"Did I hit a bad spot?" He acted all innocent and it made he furious. I punched him in the face, something he definitely wasn't expecting. "S-Shuma-"

"Shut up!" I snapped fully. He got up and threw a punch at me. He hit my nose and I felt it break. I groaned in pain.

"Ok everyone! Leave the area!" We looked towards the voice and saw Miss Usami (Monokuma, Usami, and the Monokuma will be human and teachers.) "You two have a lot of explaining to do!"

Me and Kokichi sat in Headmaster Monokuma's office. Usami watched us with eyes of disappointed. I would be too if a star student got in a fight... Monokuma walked in, pushing his black and white hair out his face. His red eye intimidated me for some reason.

"Shuichi. I was surprised to hear you got in a fight." He said, sitting on his chair and crossing his legs. "However I'm not surprised to see you Kokichi." Kokichi flung his arms around his neck, wincing as his hands hit each other. "What am I going to do with the two of you..."

"I did have an idea but I know they won't like it..." Usami twiddled her thumbs together.

"So what! That's the thing about punishment!! They need to be cruel and heartless!! Something that will really teach them a lesson!!" Monokuma laughs.

"Well I do believe Kokichi lives alone, correct?" Kokichi nods at Usami. "Well Shuichi rents a flat here at the school and is in need of a roommate."

"I'm not sharing a room with a lying dicktator like him." I growled. I really did hate Kokichi Ouma with all my heart. I mean, why would I like the prick. He can go get squished by a Hydraulic press for all I care!