Chapter 67

"ALVARO!"

at sunrice, Fernando went with Sergio and Juan in front of Alvaro's balcony.

"Alvaro, come out!"

After some minutes, Alvaro came in the balcony. Finally they saw him: taller as Fernando, with black beard and hair, dressed totally on black. He really looked like the most bad of the bads.

"Well well well.." Alvaro took out his evil smile. "What a surprise! The prince and..2 youths! They must be the esquire and..and?"

"A magician!" Juan screamed proudly.

"Puff, a magician! So, you arrived...arghh Diego! He didn't do his mission! He'll pay for it"

"We are more, Alvaro! The bads will never command on Arcania!"

"Are you sure..prince?"

"Never been more sure!"

Juan sent an enchantment, but Alvaro stopped it.

"Puahaha! You think you can stop me? A little magician against the most potent sorcerer ever?"

"You're not such anymore! Your power are not all!" Sergio screamed.

"Well...try" Alvaro lauched an enchantment and hit Juan Sergio, who fell down wake.

"DON'T TOUCH THEM!" Fernando was fourious.

They started fighting, and after some minutes Fernando fell down.

"You will never beat me! Muahahahahahahahahaha!"

But suddenly an arrow hit Alvaro "auch!" He turned and saw two big armys.

"ESPARTANOS!" it was Alvy, with Alvarito and like 1000 soldiers! "Destroy this man!"

"Fuentealbillenses, vamos!!" It was also Fuentealbilla's armys wity Andres.

Everyone went against Alvaro, but in an half hour he stopped the major part of the soldiers.

"Die, idiot!" Cesc and Gerard arrived too with Pedro and started lauching enchantments.

"Leave me!" he stopped them too.

Pepe and Xabi arrived and went to help Sergio and Juan.

Then arrived David. "Hey, Alvaro!"

"Magician!"

"Take it!" It started, a battle between Alvaro and David. David could do much..but he fell too at the end.

Everyone was on the grass, without forces.

"Muahahahahahahahahaha! You will never, NEVER beat Alvaro! You will never reach your objectives, muahahah!"

Everyone was about to give up. At this moment, Diego and FerLlorenzon arrived.

"Lord!'

"DIEGO! FERLORENZON! DIEE!" he launched an enchantment and Diego became a stone.

"Sergio the potion! Save FerLlorenzon!"

Sergio launched the potion and saved FerLlorenzon...who came back to be a good.

"Wha-what happened?"

"Don't worry, all is ok FerLlorenzon."

Alvaro was sure to have win...but suddently from the ground..

"Hey 'lord'! Remember me?"

"Demon! Arghh!"

"Hi" the Devil arrived. "demons...attack!!"

1000 demons came out the hell and started fighting against everyone.

Everything seem losed, but...

"It's not finished yet!!" San Iker arrived! With San Xavi. Isco. Alvarito. Thiago. Marc. And then arrived...Jesus!

"I am here too, my San Iker"

"Je-Jesus. It's not possible!"

"It's me!"

"Puahaha!" The Devil laughed. "A Saints army with 5 angels! We are 1000!"

"But we are more potent!"

Marc and Thiago understood to have remet and together with San Xavi and Jesus destroyed all the demons. Only the Devil and Roberto were still there.

San Iker foughted against The Devil "I will not die against you, Iker!"

"Diego, you will not do it!" The Devil's name was really Diego so.

"Isco!" Alvarito said "you can beat him"

Alvarito took Isco's hand and...wings appeared on him...he was the 5th angel! Alvy, seeing him, cryed. He finally found his powers.

"VAMOOOOS!" together, Isco and Alvarito founded their powers...all the other angels joined and the Devil and the demon..were destroyed for ever.

Isco's wings became enormous.
"You found your powers..congrats, most potent angel ever"

The Saint army won an epic battle and won for ever...and finally they were again all together.

But it wasn't finished yet. Alvaro was alive.

"I'm still here!!!"

To be continued...