Chapter 61

Cesar arrived two days later. In the meanwhile, Sergio felt a bit better, and Fernando became a very great friend of Juan.

In this day, Fernando and Juan were having a walk outside, in a little garden near to David's big house.

"..it's so fine by you Juanin. I didn't expect you were a so great guy"

"I am a magician...and I want use my magic to spread love and hope"

"I am sure you will do great things with your powers"

They both smiled.

"It must been not easy for you Nando...I mean all the responsability you got on your back.."

"It's a very very big responsabitly. It's enough difficult...the sort of a whole country depends by you"

"Yeah I imagine"

"Luckily I have Sergio by my side"

"You look so attached"

"Yeah...yeah. I can say it to you cause you became a very good friend of mine...we're actually in love"

"...dated?"

"Yeah something like that..."

While they were talking, Cesar suddenly arrived.

"Heey guys!"

"Dave!" Juan screamed.

"Dave?!" Fernando laughed.

"Yeah yeah it's a nickname! Well...I have it"

"What?"

"The antidopt"

"Oh my God!!!" Fernando couldn't hide his happines "let's come indoor...immediately!"

****************

"Diego...ehm...where do you think the prince and the esquire can be? I feel like we're going in the wrong way"

"They are directed to Alvaro"

"Well, ofcourse..."

"They can be near the territory of their troops"

Jesus well tought. He didn't know if it was better to capture Diego and take him to David, or make him go in the opposite road to the Magicians' territory to make him stay away to Fernando and Sergio till they arrived to Alvaro.

And Jesus, considering Sergio's disease, and without knowing when he could've come back ok, decided to opt for the second way.

"Yeah Diego. I think you are right"

"Let's go on left road so"

"Yes...m.m.m" Jesus whispered.

****************

"Finally...Cesar" Sergio said as he saw the antidopt.

Cesar smiled to Sergio and talked with David: "This is the antidopt, right?"

"Yes, well done Cesar"

"Thank you"

"Now please, come out. Everyone of you...except Fernando"

"Good luck" Juan whispered on Fernando's ear and he came out with Cesar.

"Here's your 'medicine' Sergio" David said approaching the antidopt to Sergio, who closed his mouth.

"Mm It doesn't seem so good.."

"Sergio, it's important" Fernando joined the conversation.

"How is it? How to take it?"

"It's a dust, you put it on your mouth and then you gobble it"

"Mm I don't think I can..."

"Sergio don't act like a kid!" Fernando tried to help his esquire.

"But but...if I choke?"

"Come on Sergio!" Fernando seemed like he lost his patient.

"How does it taste?"

"A bit bitter...oh but come on if you do it quickly you will never feel it" David said trying again to approach the medicine to Sergio but he rejected again.

"Sergio..." Fernando came on his knees, suddenly became serious and held Sergio's hand "it's for your life. If you don't take it, you can...die. Do it for yourself so. Do it for me, if you care a bit about me. But expecially do it for Arcania. Do it for your country. Do it cause you started this travel and now you have to finish it. Do it cause you have to say your country. Do it for Arcania"

"For...Arcania..."

"Sergio you are an adult"

"Take it come on" David put the sack on Sergio's hand.

"I-I..."

"For Arcania..."

"For Arcania?"

"For Arcania."

"I don't know..."

"It's a while! For Arcania"

"Ok ehm...no I am not sure..."

"Sergio I never forced you in nothing. But now it's about your life, so sorry but I care!"

"Ok ok Nando I understand you...I think I would've done the same if it happened to you..."

"So take it"

"For my life..."

"Your life!"

"..for you..."

"Me!"

"For..."

"Arcania"

"For ARCANIA" as Sergio pronunced these last words, after a while and a long breathe he quickly gobbled the dust. As he did it, he fainted in his bed.

"Sergio!!!" Nando screamed worried.

"It's normal. Let he sleep and tomorrow morning he'll be as he's always."

Fernando and David came out the room and let Sergio sleep. When he came out, Fernando smiled to Sergio.

To be continued...