Chapter 4

Fernando and Sergio left ar the sunset. Before the sun was setting, Fernando talked to Sergio:

"Have you got the map, Sergio?"

"Yes, Nando. And remember than now you can call me Sese, we are alone."

"Yes, yes...what's the first stage?"

"The map signe 'Fuentealbilla'...I don't know it...have you ever heard about it?"

"I think you know too. It is the territory of the duke Andres."

"Oh well I've understand! I know him, but I didn't know his territory is called Fuentealbilla! "

"How long is it?"

"Not too much. But we will arrive tomorrow."

"So, where will we pass the night?"

"Nando, is it your kingdome, you know it. Are there many hostell here?"

"I don't think so. We are at the confine now, true?"

"Yeah"

"Sorry, there is nothing here."

"OMG and where will we sleep!!"

"Sergio, we can put a tend...but it is a place not sure..."

"So?"

'We should travel till pass the confine if we want sleep safely. I am afraid of this part of the Kingdome..."

"Ok...but we will travel in night, in the dark..."

"Are you afraid of this esquire? "

Fernando was laughing.

"Yeah, a bit Nando..."

"Sese, don't worry. It's better than pass the night here, trust me."

"Finally you called me Sese! I was more afraid of you till now!"

"Why?"

"You are a bit strange Nando...you was so serious till now. And you are never serious like when you are prince when we are alone..."

"Sorry...I am afraid of this travel."

"The prince is afraid?! Fernando, you are the last who should be afraid! I am only an esquire, you are the prince! I am only an help, you are the strongest! And I really believe in you."

"You are not a simply esquire...you are my wise, my sapient"

"Aww Nando!"

"Sorry, my old wise"

"Nando!!"

All 2 were laughing now.

"Nando I am younger than you!!"

"I know Sese, ahaha, I said it to make us happy"

"Nando...I love you♡"

"Me too, Sese. I'll never stop to love you."

**************

DIego arrived at Arcania like 3 hours after Fernando and Sergio left. He drank the potion and became a man. He went to a hostell in Arcania, and asked to all the people who were there about the prince.

"Where is the prince Fernando? "

"He is in travel."

"Whaat?!"

"He left this afternoon with his esquire."

"Why?!"

"They has to make a mission. But I can't say about what to...foreign people."

"Where are they?!"

"They are travelling. They left about 3 hours ago..."

"Thank you."

"Do you want a room for night?"

"No, I go now."

DIego left the hostell and immediately called Alvaro, to advert him.

"Who is at this hour!!!?"

"I am DIego my lord."

"What do you want now!!!? Oh...maybe have you just found the prince? "

"I am in Elfs Kingdome now..."

"Great! So you have found him!"

"No..."

"Why?!"

"The prince and the esquire have left this afternoon to make a mission, but I don't know what mission."

"Ohhhh!!! I am so angry!! I think they have discover my plane!!!"

"Maybe..."

"I don't know how...DIego!"

"Yes, my lord?"

"Follow them."

"I don't know where they are!"

"They are travelling to me!"

"So, I must make the same travel to return?"

"Yeah, and so  quickly!  You must find and stop them before they arrive there! Go now!!"

"Yes, bye my lord, I go."

Alvaro was so angry, and was talking between himself...

"Oh Ohh!! Fucking prince!! I must discover who adverted them and kill him/her! DIego must find them...subit...or adios to my plane!! I hope..."

**************

The night arrived. A bit before midnight, Fernando and Sergio passed the confine, and entered in the Magic Kingdome.

"Nando, I am so tired! It is nearly midnight! How long is to pass this fucking confine!"

"We passed it now. This is the Magic Kingdome."

"Finally!"

"We can stop and put a tend here."

"Great...awesome! "

Sergio prepared the tend, and a bit after midnight they entered on it, togheter.

"Finally Nando we can sleep!...one moment...Nando...mmm..."

"Sese?"

"We are togheter, alone, in a bed..."

"It is not a bed!"

"Oh but we are lie, togheter..."

Sergio put off his shirt.

"It is so interesting, Nando."

"Well, it is."

Sergio kissed him, and put off his shirt. And after a bit, they were again naked, to make love. But it was passional, not pained like the last time. Maybe the cold, the afraid, the mission, make them, also Sergio, not so hard. And they make love so normal, not all the night because they were so tired. But it was good, they had a occasion of relax togheter, before travel again, in the morning...

To be continued...