Chapter 8

Sergio started be sospectous after a bit. He looked at Fernando all time, but didn't talked to him. He looked him and continued think about what Andres said: "Don't give never wine to him"...what would he say? Sergio couldn't understand. During the dinner he didn't drink wine...and Fernando? He didn't know. And if he drank it, what could happen after?

Sergio continued look at him and after some time Fernando talked:

"Why are you looking at me such hard, Sergio?"

"Ehm..."

"It is since we went to Fuentealbilla that you are cold with me: you don't talk, you fighted, you wasn't good and you aren't. And now you are looking at me so hard since a lot, what's happening Sergio?! Before being lovers, friends, we are prince and esquire and we must make a mission. Did you forget? Well, you must remember, Sergio. We didn't leave for fun, for fight between us and other we'll meet, and for girls of course! We left to save us...to save Arcania. And now since Fuentealbilla you are like a kid, sorry Sergio, but it's true: a kid who forgot what's important and what not."

Sergio was so shaken with Fernando's words, that he knew true. How he could...be such. A kid, he was right. Forget the mission in this mode...fight with people, and think of Fernando's faults about stupid girl. Forget his love. Forget his place of esquire. Forget his mission. Forget Arcania, everything for him. He was like a monster.

He didn't talk for a bit, but after he had to confide everything to Fernando:

"I am really, really, really sorry. I don't know what happened to me, my prince. I forgot everything...I thought about stupid things as the girls...I forgot love. I forgot my pkace of esquire. I forgot the mission. I forgot my Arcania. I am...a kid. You're right. I am sorry, you can't forgive me, and I understand. Don't forgive, I don't deserve it. Now, it's better to continue this travel as prince and esquire, and be quiet, forgetting everything is not about this mission. And...sorry, sorry, Fernando. I am a...monster."

"And why were you looking at me so hard?"

"Nothing...nothing...I was thunkin about everything happened till now."

Sergio didn't want to say the truth. It wasn't a good moment.

After some other time, Fernando talked again to him:

"You've learn the lesson."

"What?"

"I said all these things to you, that are true, for make you understanding the lesson. We must be serious, everything depends by us. So, don't ever never be as in Fuentealbilla, ok? Anything we do is my fault here. So, now be serious, but...I love you, so we can continue normal, Sese. I can't see you as sad as now. I forgive you."

"You...you forgive...me?"

Sergio's eyes was shining so bright.

"Yes, Sese, come here."

They stopped a bit near the river, left the horses. Sergio ran to Fernando and hugged him so hard.

"Oh, Nando, Nando I love you, I promise I'll never ever be as I was in Fuente, sorry, sorry, my prince, my Nando, my love."

And Nando hugged too, and with a small voice he said:

"Of course I forgive you, Sese."

************

Diego and Roberto was near to arrive to Fuentealbilla. Diego was so angry, he wanted only to steal this prince and govern Arcania. Travel with Roberto was terrible for Diego, he was like the people 'I know everything'. He restarted talk to Diego, with his cruel, small voice:

"Near here there's Fuentealbilla. Knowing the duke, the prince and the esquire could left this morning his court."

"Ok"

"We'll ask to this duke"

"Ok"

"Oh Diego, why don't you like me?"

"You are like the people 'I know everything'...you are unbearable"

"I know everything, Diego."

"Ohh...please can we continue this travel without talking?"

"Yes, yes sir"

Diego continued be angry. He wished advert Alvaro of the demon, but he was too afraid. So, they continued the travel, again without talking.

***********

Sergio and Fernando were near the river. It was all normal now, all in peace. Sergio tought it was a good moment to ask Fernando about Andres' words. He took

courage and talk at him:

"Why shouldn't I give you wine?"

"Who said it?"

"Andres, before leave, stopped me and said this words: 'don't give never wine to him' refered to you..."

"I don't know, really."

"Did you drink last evening?"

"Yes, he offred me some local wine"

"What...what did you do last night?"

"I don't remember...I remember a big room with a big window, and a girl...after I don't remember nothing...and you, I was afraid...what did you do?"

"The room was the same. There was a girl. I didn't want to make love...but I didn't remember nothing for a big period, and when I woke up in the night the girl was making...me"

"Oh good"

"Why?"

"Andres know everything happens in the palace, and if you don't make love with his girls he put you out"

"Oh my God that's evil!"

"Yeah"

"Now I understand...the girl used something to make me sleep to make me and save me! What a angel!"

"For me I don't remember..."

"Don't know what to say...I'll think"

"Thanks wise"

"No probs...and the girl was an angel, but my love are only you"

"For me too, Sese"

They continued the travel, to the river...

To be continued...