Chapter 62

"Jesus now you have no chances"

In the night David called Jesus -Diego was sleeping.- Sergio's disease disappeared so it was the time to have the Congress.

"Oh David! But I-I can't! Where to leave Diego?"

"Leave him alone tonight, ohh I don't care how you will do it I only care you'll reach me!"

"Ohh but can't you use a shadow for me too?"

"Jesus I can't use a shadow on you. Don't you remember..you're an angel darling!"

"Ohhh yeah yeah...but I can't..if Iker"

"We've already talked about it!"

"Are you sure it's better for me to come?"

"Come and don't say nothing more."

"Ok ok..."

"You are a good Jesus. Don't forget it."

David stopped the call and went sleep. For some hours Jesus tought, then he decided clearly what to do.

************

FerLlorenzon with his two prisoners, Roberto and Isco, arrived at the door of Alvaro's palace, where was Davide. It was night and Davide was sleeping...because his turn finished and there were other gards.

FerLlorenzon would have entered the palace in the morning, so he stopped for sleep in the wood immediately before the Palace.

But, suddenly, after he put on the floor the trap with the two creatures in, he took out of his boot a knife...

"Wha-what are you doing?" Isco asked worried.

"He's going to make us free" the demon ironic said.

"I-I can't stand it..."

"Wha-what FerLlorenzon?"

"I am too full of guilty. I can't take you to Alvaro..."

"Oh" Isco's expression immediately became of hope and endless happines.

"...so I'll kill you."

"WHAAAAAT?!?!?!" Isco was terrified.

"You can't kill him he's an angel"

"I can demon...with this hex knife. And if you don't shut up I'll kill you too!!"

The demon immediately stopped to talk.

"No FerLorenzon please no I prefer go to Alvaro please" Isco was crying so hard, too afraid.

"It's better such...Alvaro will do terribles thing to you...I don't want it"

"Bu-but if you like me leave me!" Isco couldn't stop cry.

"I can't go to Alvaro saying I left you. I will kill you, say him you died by yourself and take him your wings to prove it's true"

"No..no oh no no no!" Isco cryied as he never did before...

"Adios, Isco"

"NOOOOOOOO!"

FerLlorenzon held the knif, prepared to hit Isco and kill him...

...BUT ..

***************

"Auch!" Jesus fell in the floor from the window.

"Aaah!!!" Sergio suddenly was woken by the noise.

"Uh sorry"

"Who are...one moment"

Jesus opened a light.

"Jesus?!"

"Sergio?!?"

"JESUSSS!"

"SERGIOOO!"

The two hugged so hard.

"Serseee! I can see very well you're better!"

"Yeah, I feel like a butterfly now. But you!! Oh Jesus! Why there?"

"Tomorrow we'll do a thing...David called me"

"How many years that we don't meet?!"

"Too much"

They both hugged again.

"Are you still..?"

"Yes. But I've not my powers with me now"

"I didn't mean it ehm.."

"Oh ah! Well...yes"

Sergio kissed Jesus on his check.

"..what about enjoy your coming back?"

"Oh yeesss"

Jesus didn't know about Sergio's relationship with Fernando. Long time ago they became great friends...and more than friends. The effect of the medicine made Sergio have this reaction to Jesus.

And so, without thinking a while more, Sergio took out every clothes from Jesus' body and Jesus did it too. After a long kiss, they both kissed while Sergio turned Jesus and started fucking him from back.

Jesus loved it as he used to love it. He enjoyed too much cause it was long time that he wasn't having such feelings.

Jesus then came on his knees and sucked out Sergio as he was used do. They did the exactly things they used to do long time before.

Then, they kissed for long time, till when Sergio fell asleep exausted. So, Jesus put back the pijama on him, got dressed, came out the room and went sleep in the sofà, waiting the morning...waiting David.

To be continued...