Chapter 10

Sergio and Fernando started having dinner, when it was already dark. They lit a fire and started eating the fruits. Sergio was still holing the wine bottle...

"These fruits are great!"

"I took them in the other side of the river, Nando"

"If we would know before how are they amazing, we could take many more!"

"Haven't you got the potion for the bridge?"

"Not anymore. It's over."

"Ohh"

"Now I am so thirsty...have you got the water Sese, true?"

"Yeah...and also some juice...I go for take them..."

"ok"

Sergio went into the tend and he wanted take the water and the juice...but he remembered the wine and the 'fairy'. He didn't want use it, cause of what Andres said. But he was also so afraid of what the 'fairy' said. Anyone mustn't know about them.

Sergio was very confused. He didn't know what to think. Andres, the 'fairy'...Andres was not sympathetic at Sergio's eyes...but he thought he should trust him: he was a good. And the fairy, he was thinking he wasn't a good. And in that moment, Sergio heard a voice:

"You shouldn't think these bad things abou me, Sergio..."

"Who has talked?!"

Sergio was so afraid.

"Don't worry..."

"Who...where..."

"Don't worry, hear me and trust me..."

"No!"

Sergio tryed went out of the tend, but he couldn't, a invisible barrier stopped him. From the barrier, he could see Fernando, and he started screaming:

"FERNANDO! FERNANDO HELP ME!!!"

"Ahaha stupid elf! He can't help you! He can't see or hear you! Muahahaha!"

"Oh no! Fernando!!!"

"Stop screaming!"

And enchantment hit Sergio and he fell down, so weak.

"Now, listen me so well and make all I will say to you."

Sergio didn't have the force for answer. When he tryed to say 'no', an other enchantment hit him and he became weaker. He was so afraid, weak and alone. The voice without a body restarted talking in the dark of the tend:

"You have a bottle of wine with you. It's the moment to use it. Why...why drink a normal water or a stupid juice...when you have the exciting wine? Prepare 2 glasses, one for you and one for Fernando, but say it's a special juice from the fruits eaten before. Then, you will make love, and see what will happen. If you won't do it, you 2 will have serious problem...muahahahaha!!"

With a terrible noise the voice disappeared, and before it Sergio saw 2 big red eyes, full of hate and cruelity. Then, the barrier disappeared too and all came back normal, also his feeling. But he was still afraid, too much to not do what the voice said. So quickly, he prepared the 2 glasses of wine amd came back to Fernando...

***************

Diego and Roberto was still travelling, when Diego heard a improvvise noise and he turned his head:

"Stupid demon! Where did you was again?!"

"Don't worry, I also make my job"

"I can't understand you so many times..."

"Don't worry, maybe a day I will explayn you"

"And why can't you explayn now?!"

"I can't. Now it's better to sleep. Good night"

Diego went sleep, angry like always, but Roberto went behind a tree and contacted someone...

"He was so afraid"

"Well done, little demon"

"My lord, please, call me Diablo a time"

"It's not the time yet. You are working well, but your job is not finish yet."

"I know..."

"Continue in this mode. And remember, not a word to Diego!"

"Don't worry. I hate that stupid, selfish and angred orge!"

"Bye Roberto...and remember what to do.."

"I am here for you, my lord..."

**************

Sergio came back to Fernando, with the two glasses of 'fruit juice'.

"Sergio! You are usually quicklyer !"

"Sorry, I couldn't find. But I found this incredibile...ehm...juice!"

"Why is that incredible?"

"It's a juice made from the fruit we ate before"

"Great! Give me the glass...cin cin"

"For...?"

"For Arcania"

"For...Arcania"

The 2 drank the juice, and Fernando talked to Sergio after the full glass:

"It not tastes as the fruits...it tastes like...graps..."

"No! Ehm...no, it's that...when you make the juice, it not tastes as the fruits. It's normal, don't worry.."

"I want an other glass!"

"Are you sure Nando?"

"Yeah!"

"Ok..."

Sergio drank only a glass and an half. Fernando wanted drink, drink, drink till the end of the bottle. When that ended, Fernando was sad, and terrible drunken. Sergio thought he made the wrong.

"Viva la resaca!!"

"Fernando...OMG...what are you saying!"

"Make me happy Seseee"

"Fernando...OMG he's gone, terribling drunk...oh why..."

"Sese I want your co..."

"OMG Nando ehm...it's better to sleep I think"

"Sergioo...don't say craps"

"Oh Fer...Fer wgat happened...I am a disaster!"

"Seseeeee come in the BeD..."

"Fernando..."

Fernando kissed him so hard. He brought Sergio in the tend, and took off all their clothes. Fernando became so weird.

He had big, terrible and crazy eyes. His mouth was red, as the eyes. His amazing hair was completely disheveled...he looked as a demon, a terrible demon at Sergio's eyes. And the eyes, the eyes was the same red eyes of the voice.

Fernando made love so hard, and luckily Sergio could sopport, cause he was so strong. Sergio was also too wake to stop him. He let him making what he wanted. Rape, he thought. And he continued all night, with a sad and wake Sergio, full of guilt.

In the morning, so early, Fernando was sleeping. But he came back the normal and sexy Fernando he knew. Sergio felt terrible in the morning. In front of the tend, he found a letter which said:

"Beware"

Sergio was really really afraid.

To be continued...