Chapter 57

"DAVID! DAVID!"

David came out the door seeing three men and an other one asleep running to him fast and desperatly.

One was his Juan. One was the courier, Cesar. And the other...was the prince.

"Juan! Cesar! ...Fernando?! SERGIO?!"

"Something happened, help us"

"Come in.."

Everyone went in the house of David.

"What happened exactly?"

"We were in the forrest and suddenly he felt down wothout senses...is he alive?!?" Fernando said worried.

"...he is" David said after a bit.

"Oh thanks God"

"Can you all come out the room and leave me alone with Sergio?"

"Of course..."

Fernando, Cesar and Juan came out and went in an other room where Juan offred some drinks to the other two. Fernando didn't talk to Cesar still for what happened with the princess...but he started talk to Juan.

"Juan...who are you? I already know David but I've never heard about you"

"Oh Fernando, I'm just a young apprendiste...a student. I'm a magician too and I want learn everything from David to become like him"

"Cute"

"You are the saver of Arcania...it seems to be awesome"

"It's not...you have a big responsabitly. All a country depends to you. It's not easy"

"I imagine...but when you'll do it, everyone will love you"

"The prob is that I don't know if we will do it..."

"Never give up, remember" Cesar said softly.

The three, specially Juan and Fernando, talked for much time, till when David finished to visit Sergio..with many potions and enchantments.

************************

Jesus arrived to Diego in the meanwhile.

"Ehm...Sir Diego?"

Diego stood up in front of Jesus. He was so bigger than the gard.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"Jesus, Alvaro's gard. He sent me"

"For what? I don't need nothing...specially the help of a kid like you.."

"DON'T...don't say that...if you didn't need any help, you surely wasn't still there.."

"Oh ok ok..."

"We should find the prince and the esquire now..."

"Let's go..."

"Anyway I'm Jesus" Jesus stood the hand to Diego but Diego didn't give the hand back.

"I don't care..."

"Oh ok...how slefish.." Jesus wishpered.

*********************

"Fernando...come in...everyone come in"

"We arrive"

The trio entered in the room where Sergio was sleeping...he looked better now. David started explayn:

"Well, it's not a simple disease. I have the antidot but Cesar, you have to go, search it and take it to me. It need some days..weeks for make him feel better.."

"So much?"

"Yes...I'm sorry. But this is not just a disease...it's a conncetion error"

"What?!" Fernando was confused.

"David he doesn't know.." Juan said.

"Oh...Sergio probabily had a connection with an angel and a demon broked it..and he sent to Sergio the error."

"Angels?!? Demons?!? What the fuck are you saing?!"

"It's the time to explayn everything to Fernando..." Cesar said now.

"Yeah..Cesar, Juan, come out please"

"Yes..." Juan went.

"Before, Nando...a thing"

"If it's about her-"

"No. It's the thing I had to say to you since weeks. If you remember Jordi's words...DIEGO. You forgot he's searching you. He's the font. But now is David who will explayn you everything...bye" Cesar came out, said goodbye to Juan and went to search the antidopt.

"What to explayn, David..?"

"Hear me very well...it's a long spitch..."

To be continued...