Chapter 65

"...and so, I've said everything. Now, if someone wants to say something to our heroes, come here, say and then go."

Everyone was noticed about everything happened till now. No doubts anymore. Just the final countdown to the battle with Alvaro.

Andres, the first who met Fernando and Sergio, approached the two heroes.

"Fuentealbilla's army will support you, if you will need something. I am sorry for everything I did to you two...the hex wine and everything. But it was for try. And for make us understand what was dangerous foe you. Good luck" and he disappeared.

Then, Cesc and Gerard approached the two heroes. First talked Cesc:

"I-I am sorry for have hide for long time to you everything I knew, for have done things on your back. But now, now you have to finish this mission. Destroy Alvaro. Everyone of us is there to help you"

Then Gerard:

"we don't have any army, but we will fight with all our soul if you will need us. We've to win this war." and they disappeared.

It was the turn of San Iker and San Xavi. San Iker, first, talked to Isco:

"Isco remember why I sent you. Now, you are not alone anymore. Marc and the other angels are come back. Do this Isco, your moment is arrived."

Then, he talked to the two heroes:

"I am sorry too, because I betrayed you both. And I never should've do it because I am San Iker. But now, now I understood. I fell it on my back. And our help, the help of the Saints army will be there for you"

San Xavi joined the conversation too:

"We'll never going to leave you alone. You can ask our help. We'll destroy Alvaro...and the demons, now for ever"

And the Saints disappeared. San Iker didn't recognize Jesus.

Pedro, Jordi and Cesar arrived to the heroes. Pedro talked:

"What to say? I've not acted at all as a wise to you. I've hided some things. But because I knew what would have happened. Remember, Diego and FerLlorenzon can cause problems. But I see flowers in your future." and he disappeared.

So Jordi said something:

"I have done what I could. I could do something more...but I didn't. But now I am there. Remember that Alvaro has helpers."

And it was the turn of Cesar when Jordi totally disappeared:

"Fernando and Sergio, I think I've been a good courier...but my job hasn't finished yet. I will...will do what I can in this battle we see in the future. I hope I did, I do and I will do the best for you. Suerte" and he went too.

Alvy approached. Alvarito, after have tried to hug Isco (he couldn't cause they were in their shadows) reached his brother who talked:

"You can count on Espartanos' army. We are ready to do everything you will need. We are ready to sacrifice our souls to save Arcania and save from the enchantment our soldiers on the palace. We're there"

Alvarito didn't say nothing and they disappeared. Isco and Marc disappeared too. And Thiago too. But he didn't recognize Marc yet.

Xabi and Pepe, rather, wanted say something; first Pepe:

"I promise I'll help. I won't act such anymore...and come back as I've always used to be. The true Pepe is here for you"

Xabi talked too:

"I am sorry for everything...and for show you I'm a good, I will help you with all myself. Mucha Suerte amigos"

And the two disappeared. Davide disappeared too, without talking. And the Shadows Congress ended such.

Everyone was ready.

***********

The next morning, Fernando and Sergio left David's palace.

"It's the time. Juan will come with you. Jesus will stay here with me. Go straight on till the palace. On the door, you will find Davide. He's a good, he will give you the indications more you need. Then, use the potion to become invisible and enter. And then...start the war."

Everyone hugged with everyone and the three left, to the sunrice, to the final clash. From his house, David and Jesus shouted:

"¡Suerte!"

To be continued...