Chapter 31: Antonio Summers

When Dakota sees the warm water that I've filled the tub with, she squeals in pure delight. She throws my t-shirt to the floor, not feeling at all self-conscious. I'm so happy that I've created an environment where she knows I love her body. 

There are a lot of things I never want her to feel when she's around me and insecure is one of them. Fuck, that would kill me. I would never want her to feel like she has to hide her body from me. I might cry thinking about it.

"Antonio? What's wrong?"

"I'm overthinking."

"That's okay. Is there a way I can help you?"

"It might be a weird request."

She smiles encouragingly at me, silently asking me to say what I have to say.

"Do you think you could call yourself beautiful?"

"What? You want me to compliment myself?"

"You don't have it, it was weird. I'm fine. Don't feel pressured to do or say anything. I guess I needed reassurance that you weren't insecure around me because I was thinking that you might one day, and that would fucking suck. So, I thought it would help you-"

"I am beautiful. I am strong. I am gorgeous. I am everything I need to be and more. Do you want me to continue?"

"You can if you want, but I'm truly okay."

"I am sexy. I am smart. I am talented. I am reliable. I am loveable. I am worthy."

I sweep her up in my arms, my lips caressing hers passionately. When I pull away from her, I carefully help her into the tub before climbing in soon after her. My arms wrap around her, pulling her close to my body. 

As my hands roam over her back, I can feel her sinking further into my hold, the hot water brushing around us. My fingers brush her nipples, and I feel her shiver in pleasure. Fuck, I love how she reacts to my touch. It's so fucking amazing. 

I don't say anything, not wanting to embarrass her, only pressing a kiss on her neck. I reach behind me and gather some body wash in my hands. The rest of the bath is blurry, the feeling of her skin, hands, and lips taking over any rational thought.

"Antonio?"

"Yeah?"

"You are beautiful. You are strong. You are gorgeous. You are everything you need to be and more. You are sexy. You are smart. You are talented. You are reliable. You are loveable. You are worthy. And I love you."

I thrust into her right there and then, whispering 'I love you' into her ear as I do so.

***

By the end of the week, I have fucked her on pretty much every surface of this cabin multiple times. She fucking loved it though. I keep replaying the way her asscheeks sprang back when I squeezed them. 

Or how willing she was when I would grasp at her hips on, slap her ass, and direct my hard cock at her shining and slick slit. Even as she limped around and complained about the aching between her thighs, it would take one look at her to be wet and willing. 

So fucking perfect. 

I whispered so much naughty shit in her ear, making her blush, but I would feel the clenching around my cock as she fought her moans. Adorable, just adorable.

About two hours ago, we packed our bags and began our journey home. My right-hand lay on the outside of her thigh, my thumb stroking the soft skin under her short skirt. She pretty much shouts the lyrics of "Dancing Queen" by ABBA, not giving two shits about my ears. 

I glance at her quickly to see that glorious smile spread across her face, and I honestly couldn't care less about her obnoxious voice. And she will never find out that I find her voice obnoxious. That's cause for murder. 

At this particular moment, and hopefully every moment after this, I'm not in the mood to die, especially when I have the chance to live out my life with her.

The trip back is shorter, with me only getting distracted twice. Once, I saw a peak of her white underwear, and I couldn't help myself but have a taste of what they were having. The second time was when she decided to reach into my underwear to stroke me off. 

I had to pull the car over and take her three times in the backseat before I could concentrate enough on getting home to continue driving. She wasn't too disappointed by the stops, but I did make her pee on the side of the road, so she flushed out any bacteria. 

She was mad at first but got over it.

Though I enjoy going on vacations, and this one was especially amazing, I feel a sense of relief as I park in front of the bar. There is no place like home. Slasher, Carbon, and Bullet stand outside of the door, sipping slowly on cold beers. 

I'm about to question why they aren't inside and instead of sweating in the scolding heat and then Fiona comes out, chasing after Delilah who has a can of silly string in each hand. That question doesn't need to be asked.

I hear Dakota giggle beside me, taking in the scene.

"Is it weird that I missed this?"

"No, it's not. I'm glad that you did."

I turn off the car, unbuckle my seatbelt, and open the driver's side door. From the corner of my eyes, I see Dakota getting out, but I'm quick to stop her. I have a surprise that I've been waiting to show her. But she needs to stay in the car, so I drive her.

"I can open my door. I don't need you for that."

"No, no. It's not that. I have something to show you before we go inside."

"And I need to be in the car?"

"It's not here."

She doesn't ask me any more questions, swinging her legs back in the car and blindly trusting me. Fuck, I love this woman.

I dodge Delilah as she runs past me, cackling as her mother follows her. Reaper steps out from between two of the cars and shocks her so much that a scream is sent out of his daughter's mouth. He sweeps her into his arms, tossing her over his shoulder as she yells at her dad to put her down. He doesn't.

I step closer to the three guys, wrapping them each up in a hug before asking them if my surprise is ready. I figured that a week would be enough with the number of people that were hoping to work on the project. 

I was astonished that Alpha was willing to extend our vacation a few days just for me to be able to surprise Dakota. He's usually such a hardass. I think having Persephone around has helped loosen him up a bit, but he still needs some work. I still love him though. 

Underneath that rough and tough outside, he's probably a teddy bear. Persephone's the only one to see it of course, but I know it's there. He can't hide that shit from me.

"Is it ready?"

"It's all good. I hope she likes it."

"Me too, Carbon. I don't want to piss her off."

"It's going to go fine. Don't freak yourself out."

"Wow, Slasher. Thank you so much for the wonderful advice."

"That was a lot of sarcasm."

I bow my head to which they chuckle at me. I say goodbye to them for real this time with another hug and make my exit. Dakota instantly starts questioning me the moment I get back in the car. So I guess I was wrong about her blindly following me. Eh, I love her anyway.

"Why are we driving toward my old house?"

"No comment."

She's silent for the rest of the ride, and then, she sees the house. Her mouth drops open at the fresh coat of dark gray paint - the color of her eyes when she's angry or horny or both - the new cement pathway, the cute white fence in the front of the house, and the daffodils (her favorite flower) planted in front. 

I swear I stop breathing, my hands shaking, my eyes squinting in pain before her reaction even comes.