Chapter 23: Antonio Summers

"My bedroom, sweetheart. You can't get more obvious than that."

Dakota stifles a pained whine, her face bright red as she turns to me. Oh, so she was thinking about sex with me. Good to know. She'll find out what it's like soon enough. I smirk down at her, my heart pounding in my chest as she looks at me. 

God, I want to fuck her. I want to feel that warm pussy enveloping me as I pound into her, my hand wrapped dominantly around her throat. I want to taste her, smell her, feast upon her. 

I want her hands to grab onto my shoulders as I eat her out, her thighs squeezing my head, my chest aching with the lack of air, my face pressed onto her wet, throbbing pussy. 

I want to slide my thick cock up inside her as she moans from deep inside her chest, her breast bouncing, her back arching off my fucking bed. I want her to scream my name, and beg me for more. 

And then when it's all over, I want to cuddle her, clean her up, and spend the night sleeping under the ruffled and unmade bed sheets.

That can't be too much to ask.

Unable to contain myself, I reach out for her waist and hold her close to my body.

"I'm sorry."

That's so random.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I shouldn't have come in here."

What a cutie.

"No worries, I told you that you can do whatever you want."

"I know, but I came into your space when I probably shouldn't have."

"I'm going to tell you something, and I want you to remember this for as long as our relationship lasts. When I say you can do something, I mean it. I won't ever lie to you about what I'm comfortable with. If I say you can go through my house, you can. If I say you can look through the piles of paper on my desk, you can."

"Does that go for everything?"

"If I say you can suck my cock or ride it with that sweet pussy, you sure as hell can. I won't lie to you about that."

Her eyes glaze over at my words, her gaze drifting down my body. Aw, fuck. Now she's trying to kill me.

"You promise?"

"I promise. And you should communicate with me the same way."

She nods her head in acknowledgment before answering in that delicate voice of hers.

"Yes, I will, I promise."

"Good girl. Now, come eat."

I don't miss the way she presses her thighs together or the tightening of her nipples.

Thoughts of taking her right here, right now flood my brain, my cock growing hard. I can imagine how is would fuck her all over this bedroom, all over my goddamn house. I would love to bend her over my desk one of these days. 

I bet she would fucking love it. It's not like that office is there for much else. I don't spend much time in it. I'm not cool enough for that. 

I follow her outside the bedroom, closing the door behind us along with the dirty thoughts trying to control every action I make. Now is not the time. I wish it was, but it's not. I don't want to rush.

***

"Why won't you let me have the AUX?!"

"Because your music sucks, sweetheart."