F o u r

E L I
* * *

"Kane"

"......"

"Kane really?...it's been all day"

"......"

Although he wasn't talking to me, his aura oozed anger, displeasure, and sadness since my previous talk with Beautiful- Who's name I just found out from Sincere from training today.

Because our conversation earlier this morning was left the way it was, he's been ignoring me all day.

"What about me?- this isn't fair" I asked becoming frustrated.

"She just came out of nowhere and she's supposed to be my mate- What about Elease?- What about the fact that we're from rival packs and if we claim each other then some of the people in both packs might cause chaos because of our previous history!"

"You hurt our mates feelings- and nobody cares about your little human" He huffed ignoring the other important concern I had mentioned.

I sucked my teeth.

"She could've fooled me with that nasty ass attitude she had"

On days where it's raining or us trainers just give a rest day, we do lecture hall where all the boys and girl trainees gather in our pack house library and read up on things that we can't physically teach out on the field.

So, being that me and her were in the same vicinity as each other it was like I could feel the attitude radiating off of her.

Then at times when I was speaking she would make these irritated 
ass faces and sly ass remarks until I mind linked her ass to "Act the fuck right"- which earned a final eye roll until lecture was finished for the evening.

"Well you should go apologize- and thennnn we can get to stay over and cuddle with her" Kane spoke in a lovey dovey manner.

"I'm not apologizing for shit!- And did you see the way her and Sincere were all in each other's faces?- She should be apologizing to me!" I stated getting hot.

After lecture hall was over and everyone was leaving to head back to their separate trainee packs houses,
Beautiful was lagging behind the girl trainees as I watched Sincere jog to catch up with her before she went inside.

As me and the boy trainees were walking in their direction to pass the girl trainees pack house, I watched them exchange a few words and they both went in for a hug that was too touchy feely for me.

Some of the boys had "Oooo'd" immaturely as they pulled away from each other making Beautiful sheepishly laugh and Sincere telling them to "Mind they damn business".

Since I was behind the boys some and Sincere's back was towards me, Beautiful caught all of my intense mean mug and knowing my eyes were glistening gold I let her know that I was pissed.

She slyly rolled her eyes at me as her and oblivious Sincere finished their lil conversation with her walking inside and him jogging down the steps.