S I X

E L I
* * *

Watching Bee walk away from me knowing I hurt her feelings made my heart feel heavy.

"Nigga you stayyy fucking up"  Kane groaned.

"It wasn't on purpose though" I mumbled equally annoyed with myself as well.

Shaking my head as I watched her figure disappear up the road, I turned and made my way back inside and closed the door behind me.

Leaning up against it with my eyes closed, I soon felt small arms wrap around me.

"That's her isn't it?" Elease ask saying "her" with distaste in her mouth.

"Yea... but you have nothing to worry about" I stated grabbing her by the chin and pecking her lips.

She didn't kiss back but instead unwrapped her arms from around me and giving me a frown.

"How can you sit there and say that E? She's clearly competition!- You and the Bitch literally have a bond that's FATED together!" She yelled.

"Don't call her a bitch Elease" I spoke firmly moving from around her.

"Oh... so you're defending her now?" She scoffed.

I shook my head stopping in my tracks to look back at her.

"Did you not just see me stop her and kick her ass out to prevent her from mauling yo ass to death?- because I'm sure that's what she was planning to do E"

When I saw Bee stalking towards her it was like watching a lion about to prey on a gazelle.

"Should've let her in my opinion" Kane snickered.

She stood there with her eyes all wide as realization kicked back in, which made me roll my eyes and turn back around leaving her in the foyer.

I wasn't in the mood to argue but knowing Elease, she lived for that shit and I wasn't going to feed into it because it was too early in the morning for all of that.

Walking into the kitchen to take the biscuits out the oven, I placed them on the stove for them to cool and moved the fried apples from the eye being that I put them on low to simmer so they wouldn't burn.

Hearing her footsteps, she made her way to stand next to me as I reached up and took down two plates.

"Okay you're right and I'm sorry- It's just... I don't want to lose you to her. I mean we've been through so much E"

I sighed knowing that she was right.

I mean we were each other's first everything and she was the first human that I genuinely liked and eventually fell in love with, and that's vice versa.

Then it's like, Beautiful was like a fucking tornado just coming through and flipping things upside down in my life and although she is my mate, giving up Elease is going to be hard.