O n e

B E A U T I F U L
* * *

"But dadddddyyyyy why are you doing this to me! I was supposed to have the summer off, not be bothered, and focus on my internship" I fumed not liking the sudden change of plans.

My father and I agreed that if I trained the newbie soldiers in our pack for the winter and spring then I could have the summer off to tend too myself and start my internship but, obviously it seemed like that wasn't going to be happening.

"Beau (Be - you) it's not up for discussion, this can help form an alliance and ease tension between us and the Blood Moon Pack- You'll have plenty of time to worry about an internship" He brushes off.

"He takes our future career as a joke" My wolf growled.

I sucked my teeth in disbelief and wanted to know why I had to be the one to go when there are other available trainers that could.

"But daddy it's not fair, let me go talk to Alpha Mark and see if he could find somebody el-"

"ENOUGH Beau! I already told Alpha Mark that you agreed, and so make sure your things are packed by tomorrow morning" He stated sternly using his wolf to make me submit.

I shook my head walking away from him with tears brimming my eyes. Walking up the steps to my room, I closed and locked my door leaning my back against it.

Pissed wasn't even the word. Besides training the newbie soldiers, I was also in school majoring in Elementary Education and recently graduated with my bachelors degree.

This summer I was supposed to be interning at our local elementary school teaching fifth graders, and that internship was supposed to turn into a permanent position.

"I'm 23 and my life is still being controlled" I mumbled to myself feeling defeated.

Walking into my small closet, I started pulling out my two big suitcases and a few card board boxes that I kept folded up.

Walking over to my speaker I paired it to my phone and put my hands on my hips hearing the soft music flow through it.

As BabyBoy by Ryahn played softly in the background I started pulling out my clothes and rolling them up to pack in my suitcases.

Heading to my panties drawer, I just started stuffing them into the first already overpacked suitcase.

Making sure there wasn't anything left behind, a dark red laced thong came into view as I rolled my eyes.

I definitely wasn't going to be wearing nothing sexy like this anytime while I was there since I won't be pressed about catching a man while away.

I wanted to hurry up and go train these newbies, and leave as soon as I could. No distractions.

Throwing the garment back in the drawer, I slammed it shut and started packing away little trinkets, photos, and anything else that would make me feel at home since I would be there for awhile.

Plus who knows, my father might extend my services of staying since he's done it before with other packs that I went to go train.